The Talko - Britney Spears' Dad Cannot Be Trusted

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Lunn I s the only one from that mayo hill billy family that seems sorta nice and with more than 2 working brain cells.

But yaaaas drag that rat

You might be right tbh, it's just that her constant fight to get hold of Britney's money is somewhat suspicious to me you know? She might want it to give Britney charge of it indirectly, or she just might want the money for herself? Who knows tbh, I might just be paranoid af

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

You might be right tbh, it's just that her constant fight to get hold of Britney's money is somewhat suspicious to me you know? She might want it to give Britney charge of it indirectly, or she just might want the money for herself? Who knows tbh, I might just be paranoid af

With a family like that, who wouldnt :oprah:

I think Lynne might be not as bad as the others, but she gets money from the cship and the fact she only filed to know about her medical records after FreeBritney... Where was she before 2019? All she seems to do is being with JL all the time. And If she was fighting with Jamie, she wouldnt be around him. I trust no one. 

• Super Moderators

I'm more disappointed Lou Taylor is not being outed more because I'm afraid she's gonna make Jamie the fall guy and she gets away scot free to scam some innocent senior. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

We do not know if she ever filled to fight in past few years. There are reports she did sever litres. This is the first time since 2008/09 that conservatorship battle is this public. We barely got any information/details of what went down in past hearings.

There are reports what? 

She gets money from it since the beginning, thats why Im skeptical. And they seem to be all the time together with JL, so it doesnt seem they are fighting. I think maybe now she just wants to know more about the cship. Why didnt she file to end? I think shes just a stage mom and sadly everyone in that family seems to respect Jamie no matter what he does. 

4 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I'm more disappointed Lou Taylor is not being outed more because I'm afraid she's gonna make Jamie the fall guy and she gets away scot free to scam some innocent senior. 

I thought about how great would be for @moonwalkmars do a thing exposing her **** too, but sadly he has been getting a lot of shady messages already. 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I thought about how great would be for @moonwalkmars do a thing exposing her **** too, but sadly he has been getting a lot of shady messages already. 

I know and I assume that's their tactic and probably have been doing that for years hence why this whole has remained hush hush

• Super Moderators

I love how they used screenshots from Exhale. And those aren't old screenshots, that's Exhale's 2020 logo right there. It means they were lurking here when they were gathering information to make this video.

The Talko, if you're watching... Hiyee! :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love how they used screenshots from Exhale. And those aren't old screenshots, that's Exhale's 2020 logo right there. It means they were lurking here when they were gathering information to make this video.

The Talko, if you're watching... Hiyee! :barbie:

Our 5 minutes have finally come :crying1: We should post our nuudes maybe some modelling agency will hire us and we will become famous, you never know. And then once Britney is free, she will hire us to act in her new album's music videos, Blackout Ultimate Deluxe Edition ft. Queen Roxxy and BUWYGF the faggatron :queenflopga: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Exhale+

Can somebody send me the timemark of when they mention breatheheavy except the part where they talk about the freebritney gram one?

10 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Our 5 minutes have finally come :crying1: We should post our nuudes maybe some modelling agency will hire us and we will become famous, you never know. And then once Britney is free, she will hire us to act in her new album's music videos, Blackout Ultimate Deluxe Edition ft. Queen Roxxy and BUWYGF the faggatron :queenflopga: 

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Our 5 minutes have finally come We should post our nuudes maybe some modelling agency will hire us and we will become famous, you never know. And then once Britney is free, she will hire us to act in her new album's music videos, Blackout Ultimate Deluxe Edition ft. Queen Roxxy and BUWYGF the faggatron 

Starring you and me? :makeitrain: If that's what they want, all they have to do is slide into my DMs. :barbie:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Can somebody send me the timemark of when they mention breatheheavy except the part where they talk about the freebritney gram one?

its at 4:38 mark :mhm: 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Starring you and me? :makeitrain: If that's what they want, all they have to do is slide into my DMs. :barbie:

Imagine us in a Slumber Party or IUSA type of music video oh my God :crying4:I would die, we would be the hottest

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Imagine us in a Slumber Party or IUSA type of music video oh my God I would die, we would be the hottest

I wonder what are scenes might be. :orly:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Lynn I s the only one from that mayo hill billy family that seems sorta nice and with more than 2 working brain cells.

But yaaaas drag that rat

And even with Lynne we have to “wait and see”.

• Love 1

Latinos and Spanish 

I post a video on my stories on insta in my stories it’s worth Watching and very very complete! Please share on your Instagram too!!! Talk about everything from Lou taylor - what she tried to do with lilo - to for the record and even colon spears restriction order against britney kid

my  insta is @jmunoztravel 

• Love 3
Just now, EasyThere said:

That woman is way to powerful ngl. We can keep exposing her and wish her nothing but worse. And hope that karma catches her ugly *** eventually  :mhmnod:

How powerful is that bitc ch ? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

That woman is way to powerful ngl. We can keep exposing her and wish her nothing but worse. And hope that karma catches her ugly *** eventually  :mhmnod:

It's so frustrating, there should be a way:decisions:

But yeah, let's let karma do its job 

• Like 1