Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is actually quite revealing if you ask me. 

I TOLD YALL SHE WAS DRAGGING JAMIE LOU IN HER PREVIOUS POST... Elsa is locked up and JL is living her best (free) life.   SHE BROUGHT UP THE FACT SHE HAS ONLY HAD ONE SPEEDING TICKET. I can’

I love how smart she is, I love how ironic she can be, I love everything about this woman

Posted Images

Is really her posting? Maybe she reads the comments but she can't speak. Idk :idkney: But If someone by her team posting for her they aren't smart. The gave to us all the reasons to suspect of the c-ship eg. like deleting all the comments trying to silence us... Why they let her post it? It's clear she was using frozen to make a reference to her life. :donewithit:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rodrigobjs said:

What’s her favorite movie movie? I didn’t understand that :outwithit:

Her favorite movie in general? Like no Disney movie but out of all the movies :cheese:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

What's a lisp? :cheese:

Also... very cool and faded answers

it's a speech defect, when you are unable to pronounce the /s/ properly and end up pronouncing it like /th/. you can recognize it when the speaker sticks out his/her tongue when pronouncing words with /s/.

i had it when i until grade school but able to correct it in high school without a speech therapist

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Yoongi said:

non-disney movie, a movie movie, get it? :)

1 minute ago, Ryu said:

Her favorite movie in general? Like no Disney movie but out of all the movies :cheese:

Yess, but what’s the title of the movie? :embarrassed:

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

since last year she does

actually she's always sounded like this, until she started sounding like a zombie in 2011. Just before she didn't talk as childish as she does now

Primeney never sounded childish 

• Like 4
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Primeney never sounded childish 

Not childish, but the tone of her voice was more similar to that, in comparison to how she sounded in 2011:

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not childish, but the tone of her voice was more similar to that, in comparison to how she sounded in 2011:

Omfg I hate re watching this 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Do they even realise that this video is only adding fuel to the fire? :gloria:

Like her comments are flooded with 'Britney are you ok' and ain't nobody ever asked that question, and the fact that she says 'the most asked one is Disney' :gloria:

Oh and taking this opportunity to end Juanita Lunatic & Broccoliyan in a row :gloria: I mean the timing is extremely convenient, in 2 questions she ends her 2 brother & sister :gloria:

• Haha 5