Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

18 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Omg what in the world is going on? She apparently sends these posts in, so, is her Instagram handler pro free Britney?!?

The IG handler is either pro free Britney or pro cship, it's time to decide

• Haha 4
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is actually quite revealing if you ask me. 

I TOLD YALL SHE WAS DRAGGING JAMIE LOU IN HER PREVIOUS POST... Elsa is locked up and JL is living her best (free) life.   SHE BROUGHT UP THE FACT SHE HAS ONLY HAD ONE SPEEDING TICKET. I can’

I love how smart she is, I love how ironic she can be, I love everything about this woman

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Omg what in the world is going on? She apparently sends these posts in, so, is her Instagram handler pro free Britney?!?

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

What's a lisp? :cheese:

Also... very cool and faded answers

ceceo

• Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Halseyfan said:

Wtf does she always sound like that though?

since last year she does

actually she's always sounded like this, until she started sounding like a zombie in 2011. Just before she didn't talk as childish as she does now

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I think there is a really confusing 'deal' about her IG... I believe they post what she sent them... but they edit things and post them when they want to (like the posts at the same time as the hearing)...

And I assume they also make posts on their own without her knowledge (the one about Lufti emails etc)??

They are desperate to show us Britney is fine and happy and in control of her social media... maybe that's why the end up making these dumb mistakes and letting her send us messages?

I mean they are very dumb about a lot of things... Jamie Lynn's post, Bryan interview and now Lynne talking about FreeBritney on stories... they make a lot of dumb mistakes... Lou must be so angry...

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5

Ok so it seems as though her handlers present the questions to her that they make up pretending we asked her. I sure don’t recall any one asking these questions but then again I don’t always read the IG comments. I should pay more attention to that lol.😂

Or maybe Britney makes up the questions herself then answer them, but really it’s to slyly address what others like her siblings say about her. Idk.😐