Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is actually quite revealing if you ask me. 

I TOLD YALL SHE WAS DRAGGING JAMIE LOU IN HER PREVIOUS POST... Elsa is locked up and JL is living her best (free) life.   SHE BROUGHT UP THE FACT SHE HAS ONLY HAD ONE SPEEDING TICKET. I can’

I love how smart she is, I love how ironic she can be, I love everything about this woman

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Girl... Britney WANTS US to know she LOVES a ROSE

Fun fact, did you know that Britney loves roses?  

Spoiler

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Spoiler

:uknowit:

So everyone was saying she cant post and she doesnt use insta on her own? This video proves she does. But yeah Im somehow convinced something is wrong. But again we now know she posts whatever she wants. She has opportunity to tell all but she doesnt? There are so many questions goes unanswered and Im confused af.

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

hahaha don't box me!! There's no such thing as "a real family", they're all broken somehow, and fame changes everybody.

Like i said:  Jamie thinks he/the family owns the "Britney Spears" brand. It has to do with ego. But she is an artist and they are ... they, nobody cares about them. Did you notice that in the video Bryan speaks OUR FANS? They don't see Britney as a person

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

I re-watched Frozen 2 last night on HBO, me and the queen have a strong telepathic bond :crying1: now I want her to astral project to my home so we can make a plan how to properly defeat the ccship as we be sipping on some ice coffee from Starbucks (there's one like 200m away from my building) :groovin:

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators

Wait, so we think she's the one behind her Instagram posts now? :imacat: I'm so confused but I am living for the shade and maybe it is really her. :mattafact:

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, so we think she's the one behind her Instagram posts now? :imacat: I'm so confused but I am living for the shade and maybe it is really her. :mattafact:

We will never know the truth. :parisok:

8 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

At this point I'm 100% sure she's doing that voice on purpose like in the X17 video

OMG I didn’t remember this video, I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH!