Lynne Spears: "These Free Britney people are [...] and digging up things"

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't lmao. Its officially the CANCELLATION OF THE ENTIRE SPEARS CLAN ON EXHALE TODAY.

If there’s one thing Britney fans are best at it’s filtering voices and vocals c’mon guys  

Hahaha finally, Lynne Wonder mom character is about to end. 

Posted Images

Meanwhile, poor Amber Lynn. She was so wanting to take a lead in the Spears/Hills Have Eyes family shenanigans. Unfortunately her dumb asss dun goofed. Of course Bryan always knew she was a **** up due to her there woman brain...

Sadly she is now the (Amber) Lynn Spears that never was...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, JordyAF said:

Also what is this?! 

I just saw that on Twitter! It said Britney’s vault exclusive and their current private insta is the same photo so it’s current...

17 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

I hear something along the lines of,

“these are her fans not ours. The other thing you don’t understand. These free Britney People are (“tagging/“tacky”/“”attacking”) ....unknown....they dig up...unknown...some of them..”

Lynn got roasted in sone Facebook comments yesterday, she was prob referring to that.  The woman told Lynne that she was a failure as a mother lol

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
12 minutes ago, div said:

Well i gotta be honest that Im judging his gf by her looks :jl:

I was too low key its hard not too! But look what we got from her. I'm gonna be grateful lol also what if she is one of us and using her looks for the greater good :straddle:

• Like 4

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lynn got roasted in sone Facebook comments yesterday, she was prob referring to that.  The woman told Lynne that she was a failure as a mother lol

Is that woman lying?

• Love 1
  • Like 7

There’s a 3-6 hours difference in these stories but the one we’re looking at has been recently deleted. So this is from earlier today. My ears are hearing Lynne say “the Free Britney people are tacky people.” Ok so we hear Lynne talking **** about the fans because we care and are digging up stuff they apparently want to keep buried. In all fairness we don’t know the context of this discussion. But Lynne is schooling Bryan. Is she mad that sending Bryan on Drew’s show to try to calm the waters and stop the Free Britney movement didn’t work. Without proper context I’ll withhold some of my judgement but if these are Lynne’s true colors showing then she’s as awful as the rest of them. Need more context but uuggghh!! 😑Can’t say this is so surprising just another heartbreaking moment. Poor Britney smh at these wretched people smfh.☹️

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Lynn's probably like god damnit they gonna get more dirt than just the conservatorship. 

Lol anyway wouldn't that be ironic we cant find dirt on the conservatorship but some other shady business their involved in. 

I Cant Arrested Development GIF

• Love 3