Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can finally stop pretending that I like "London Boy" and "The Archer".  

Omg this Nelly Furtado tease is so random but i'm here for it. It's been a while. I need a new album that I can focus on.

The world has gone to 💩 but Taylor has come to save it.  🦄🐱✨  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg this Nelly Furtado tease is so random but i'm here for it. It's been a while. I need a new album that I can focus on. :barbie:

We can stream it to-gether. :chrissy:

• Love 5

Kind of excited for this. I'm not even a swift fan but her music is generally well produced and of quality. Hopefully this will not be boring:gagasmile:
I love how artists as big as her can decide to drop an album out of nowhere. Mainstream music has changed so much tbh and I'm here for these less "commercial" ways of promoting and releasing albums:ramona:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I love me some Taylor, the artwork looks aesthetically pleasing, it‘s such a great surprise but I‘m scared of the actual music that‘s on the album. I hope it‘s still pop to some extend even though it doesn‘t look like it at all. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg if she gives me some G-Eazy mellow, Barney songs I’m going to :meltdown:

Right? Like im not here for twinkle twinkle little star,disney teas. I want something GROWN:peasants:

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg if she gives me some G-Eazy mellow, Barney songs I’m going to :meltdown:

I honestly wouldn’t mind if she did an album like the You+Me album rose ave. that Pink did with Dallas Green.  I LOVE that album!  

• Love 6