Remember Rihanna's Biggest Hit of 1987?

• Exhale+

This is freaking FANTASTIC! :scalped: I love these remixes, but you outdid yourself with this one, its soooo good! :o  keep up the work! :clap:

• Love 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+

Don’t you guys remember listening to this back in 87? :fakecry: And the feud between her and Madonna? God I’m so old.🗿

• Haha 4

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

WOW, I loved it. Such a feelgood vibe. 

I must say i wished that the intro was a little bit longer, for mixing reasons :awyeah:

But I will be blasting this bop out tomorrow at the club

dance dancing GIF

• Love 1

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk:

17 hours ago, Robin said:

WOW, I loved it. Such a feelgood vibe. 

I must say i wished that the intro was a little bit longer, for mixing reasons :awyeah:

But I will be blasting this bop out tomorrow at the club

dance dancing GIF

You can snatch the instrumental from the download and customize your own edit. 😁

Glad you all like this so much! Making these 80s themed mixes is so much fun. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
On 7/23/2020 at 7:59 PM, Towelney said:

Don’t you guys remember listening to this back in 87? :fakecry: And the feud between her and Madonna? God I’m so old.🗿

Do you remember when she collabed with MJ in 1981 and gave MJ a career :yasqueen: 
And then proceeded to call Prince “trash” :yasqueen:

Now her daughter, remaked the song in 07 as a tribute :yasqueen:

Now her gurl is dominating the makeup industry and isn’t giving us #R9 :yasqueen:

#iconic

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: