WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

I'm also a bit skeptic with Bryan's facial expressions on that reader video but its too early to judge. I hope he's 100% pro freebritney

What reader video?

I trust him more than Jamie Lynn, but I guess we have to wait and see what he says before making a full judgement.

Does anybody know how many hours until this comes out? I’m in Australia so please don’t give me any of that 5/7 EST-PTSD stuff 😂

• Haha 5
30 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

I realized that too.. I don't think he lives there fulltime though.. however I feel like theyre going to try to spin this and be like "oh we are pro free britney now bc we realized the system did this to her" but they kinda had a part of it but still idk what to think

Imagine if they start saying Jamie is trying to get her out of the cship too but the court says she needs it and they wont let them get her out of It :tiffeyeroll:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Guys hate to be one of those ppl. But please wait till tomorrow with ur hate and anger.

This is the first time they are even acknowledging conservatorship and FreeBritney. Let's wait and see who's side he is on.

Omg you saying that :cuteidk: even Lou is shocked right now  

• Haha 9
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Guys hate to be one of those ppl. But please wait till tomorrow with ur hate and anger.

This is the first time they are even acknowledging conservatorship and FreeBritney. Let's wait and see who's side he is on.

This, guys! ☝️🙏

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

So Jordan kid policy influenced u too I see :nynod:

• Haha 9
26 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I feel sad thinking they have been gaslighting Britney so much she could have now a Stockholm syndrome. Imagine if she thinks shes guilty of smt and has to put up with Jamies bs just bc hes her dad?

I think about this a lot and unfortunately I feel that it’s very likely she has some degree of Stockholm syndrome after all these years and probably being abused and manipulated by her father since she was born. :crying1: I could also imagine that she may be scared of freedom sometimes because she could very well have forgotten what that’s even like after all this time and now finds some weird “comfort” in this situation that’s severely damaging her wellbeing, after having had to somehow deal and survive with it for 12 years. :crying2:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The fanfic of Bryan being the only good supportive family member for Britney is about to end lmfao...

In all seriousness, we know what he's going to say. The family (lol) appreciate the fans support, but Brit needs her privacy, yadayadayada

The fact even he is talking now says a lot. 

This

He's not gonna say anything bad about the cship and Jamie. He's just gonna say the same s*it things that TMZ publishes. It's not a coincidence that he's talking right now when everyone (and I mean everyone, not just us) is questioning the cship :mj::begone:

• Love 5

Bryan and Lexi’s disappearing suddenly from Brits  life coincides with when him and the lawyer allegedly gave up control of the SJB trust to Colonel Colon...

Being honest...  the fact he shot this at Serenity on the day court got postponed because “Britney had connection issues” speaks VOLUMES!

Imagine being there with Lynne (for emotional support) who is probably thinking that this is the moment her baby has a shot a a semi normal life again..after all this time.. only to be shut down by some BS shenanigans the judge should have NEVER stood for and saw directly through! I guarantee you Bryan saw his mom in a worse state than he’s probably ever seen her.

With that in mind,  I think today was his enough is enough moment and the podcast will be his Britney approved semi softball response.

Or he’s one of the interested parties and the plan is for him to take over the c-ship... would make sense as to why the judge refused to make a decision without her input, when she has no rights.

#mybrainhurts

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Imagine if they start saying Jamie is trying to get her out of the cship too but the court says she needs it and they wont let them get her out of It :tiffeyeroll:

Well if they lie about publicly I'm sure it will actually work for Britney's favor in the court. So yeah I don't think they will . 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Screaming :gloria:

Only this time around. Jordan wants us to be "nice" towards hardcore rap***, criminals etc.:mhmnod:

Why would we be mean toward rappers? :idkney:

EDIT: I get it now :queenie: It’s 2 am lol

• Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

I can already tell this is going to be so disappointing. Unless Britney herself speaks out, I don't care. He's not gonna say anything important. Apparently everyone but Britney can now say a few words about her situation publicly. And let's not forget that it's her voice that should be heard and listened to. It is about her after all, not them. All they ever do is make vague statements, damage control and delay court hearings. 

• Love 5