WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

Remember loudemor is reading us... so tomorrow be very cautious and don’t believe everything of what he says 

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Britney brought that house for Lynne not her father 

Oh everybody knows that, luv. Serenity is Lynne's house, Britney bought it.

10 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So Why you think Jamie is at her house? 

Because we saw him quarantining at her house few months ago and his house is for sale. And he's still in Kentwood.

Screenshot_20200722-182213_Instagram.jpghttps://instagram.com/stories/lawyersforbrit/2358966861347262972?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=r55hw0usj8gd

But I hope his bought a new house in Kentwood and he isn't at Serenity anymore (like when we say him during the whole quarantine) 🤞

4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So Why you think Jamie is at her house? They’re not together 

I think Jamie bought Lynne a part.

I can't believe it, it's been years since we knew anything about him and now he has to speak .... why? I really don't understand !! They have had 12 years to do it.

1 hour ago, enAC said:

He's at Serenity in Kentwood (where Jamie is as well). I don't know what to think :decisions:

I realized that too.. I don't think he lives there fulltime though.. however I feel like theyre going to try to spin this and be like "oh we are pro free britney now bc we realized the system did this to her" but they kinda had a part of it but still idk what to think

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+

I would love to see the rest of that interview. What, is happening? It feels like something big is about to happen. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

36 minutes ago, Itachi said:

their family is seriously messed up. Keeping Up With the Kardashians would be ashamed.

Colon and Chewbacca Lynn are the most disgusting tbh they don't deserve to be at peace

Why Chewbacca tho? Hahaha 

7 minutes ago, enAC said:

Because we saw him quarantining at her house few months ago and his house is for sale. And he's still in Kentwood.

Screenshot_20200722-182213_Instagram.jpghttps://instagram.com/stories/lawyersforbrit/2358966861347262972?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=r55hw0usj8gd

But I hope his bought a new house in Kentwood and he isn't at Serenity anymore (like when we say him during the whole quarantine) 🤞

He’s in kentwood Because he’s from kentwood,  and they still have grandchildren & family events. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Why Chewbacca tho? Hahaha 

it's really very random. i'm currently binge watching Fight For My Way (Korean series), and Chewbacca was referenced. :orangu:

I'm going to wait to see the interview, I trusted Bryan but I think I'm going to trust my theory, it is the same podcast that Jason Alexander has interviewed, what a great coincidence.

44 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Jamie visits Serenity often but he doesn't live there, he always go there to see Juno Lou kids.

Doesnt Juno Lou have her own house tho? She always lived with Lynne in Serenity?

• Super Administrators

:omggg: This is actually super awesome. I'm sure there'll be lots of points to contend with, but he's speaking out in some regard and I respect that. Silence wasn't working. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I'm going to wait to see the interview, I trusted Bryan but I think I'm going to trust my theory, it is the same podcast that Jason Alexander has interviewed, what a great coincidence.

Its not the same podcaster or podcast.

8 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I dont think its the same podcast, is it?

24 minutes ago, Itachi said:

29 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

I realized that too.. I don't think he lives there fulltime though.. however I feel like theyre going to try to spin this and be like "oh we are pro free britney now bc we realized the system did this to her" but they kinda had a part of it but still idk what to think

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its not the same podcaster or podcast.

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont think its the same podcast, is it?

Sorry, I thought it was the same Podcast