WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

1 minute ago, enAC said:

We saw Jamie all the time at Serenity on Jamie Lynn's ig stories few months ago. And his house is for sale...

So you telling me Lynne is fighting to have rights to Britney conservatorship case & letting the man who have the rights stay in her house? Make that make sense please :cackling:

• Haha 4
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

Did you all see Carlo De Santis’s comment? He sounds hopeful.

”I hope her dad doesn’t yank this before you get a chance to post it!!! So excited”

Weird how he did this interview today while Lynne appeared virtually from Serenity in court in L.A. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, enAC said:

We saw Jamie all the time at Serenity on Jamie Lynn's ig stories few months ago. And his house is for sale...

Jamie visits Serenity often but he doesn't live there, he always go there to see Juno Lou kids.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't trust the fact that he did this interview with Jamie Lynn hanging around somewhere in the same house.

I agree with you. If they wanted to help they wouldn't be "teasing" an appearance for views and for drama. People are genuinely concerned for her well-being. 

On top of that, some user on here in another thread was saying that he worked at Axis and that Jamie and Bryan would be off together in the corner constantly glaring at Britney? Idk, sis, idk...

I think this is a carefully planned interview considering it was filmed today, the day of the hearing. Again, it seems like we are hearing from everyone except for Britney. And we have Sam and the makeup artist acting a fool and implying there is blame to be had and that Britney IS isolated. 

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

The fact that they had to roll out Bryan makes me believe this is part of a plan to CALM the Free Britney wave that has taken over the media. We will lose momentum after today.

thats what i try to said.

BTW we are waiting for your reading and also my question: why we could do for her to get this fast? collect money and how to collect ? contract pr or private investigators?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So you telling me Lynne is fighting to have rights to Britney conservatorship case & letting the man who have the rights stay in her house? Make that make sense please :cackling:

Sorry, but who knows if Lynne's really fighting for end the conservatorship?  Yeah, I think it's weird that we saw the whole family quarantining together at Serenity on JL's ig stories like nothing happened. 

• Like 2

Lol people saying "I hope Bryan isnt on Jamie's payroll", OF COURSE HE IS! He works for the Britney brand, therefore he works for their father. 

I just hope he says some constructive stuff, but we all need to be suspicious.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Oh please dont shade Christina like that :gunriah: Christina has talent, made a name for herself, is famous ww, won many awards and had an amazing career. Juno only has a so called career bc shes a Spears and thats it.

Other than that I completely agree with u tho :sneer:

i apologize for slandering Legendtina like that. she's not even on the level of Successica and Mandy Most.

she will always be the jealous, thirsty c.unt that she is and i hope she will live the rest of her pathetic life in Britney's shadow where she belongs

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Itachi said:

i apologize for slandering Legendtina like that. she's not even on the level of Successica and Mandy Most.

she will always be the jealous, thirsty c.unt that she is and i hope she will live the rest of her pathetic life in Britney's shadow where she belongs

Exactly that! 

I also think shes jealous of Britney and doesnt care about her. I really hate her. Its like Britney is around ****. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2