WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I rebuke this in the name of Jesus :ehidk:

Hahaha it's the most obvious thing.

He can't say Britney is unhappy with the c-ship or that she is held hostage, It could expose the entire family and himself.

Bryan is part of It since the beginning, like the others.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

mmmmmmm why this spears brothers couldn't buy  amicrophone and  good webcam please, britney pay your bills, and if you wanna lie please at least Train youself better.

the next interview in oprah will see lou, lynne and jamie without britney :imacat:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

How do we know Bryan isn’t just going to be a mouthpiece for his dad? Maybe for “safety” sake?

I’ve a feeling he’s going to be conservator-supportive. Let’s hope I am wrong. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

How do we know Bryan isn’t just going to be a mouthpiece for his dad? Maybe for “safety” sake?

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I hope to god not ugh. That would be sickening. Because everyone’s out there speaking for her, mostly lies and Brit herself doesn’t get to say a word. Don’t let us hanging Bryan

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

MTE. 

sis im with you......if this people want to help, if he if his conservator why don't britney make some phone calls or some interviews, or some ig lives and talk about that.. i mean given britney more space without being free could be possibly... this people are so fake.. i don't understand why jamie acts like that he will die one day , what is gonna do him with all that money, because this problem is about money

• Love 4
  • Like 2

We can only HOPE Bryan will step up. At least be honest about how this isn’t a humane situation for a 38 year old woman who isn’t responsible for kids to be in.