WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Did y’all cringe at the end of the interview when the interviewer asked “what if we get the Free Britney supporters to support bring back Zoey 101?” 🙄🙄🙄

i was like

111ddf27f5ab450f501155c0793b3b34.gif

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh as ridiculous as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if they're actually that uninformed. Like, maybe Lynne really found out about all this stuff through the #FreeBritney hashtag :idkney:

I don't think Bryan is a good actor, he seems genuine to me when he says he's not aware of anything, like, he doesn't seem to be hiding something, he didn't even showed worried or uncomfortable talking about this. Because as I said on the other post, this ignorance about Britney's situation would explain their lack of action over the years. They're probably all brainwashed / controlled by Jamie, because that's how things are in the South, they just obey the man of the house or something, or they just see "she's doing better" and they all assumed it was the best for her, as the rest of the world did, without questioning anything. The fact he's comparing having her personal decisions controlled to making hotel reservations, shows he doesn't really know the scope of the conservatorship, which makes me believe Britney herself doesn't really know a lot of things either, I mean, that's a bit more obvious. Maybe she doesn't even know the conservatorship isn't valid outside the state, or that she can ask for a termination, etc.

This analysis makes a lot of sense. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh as ridiculous as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if they're actually that uninformed. Like, maybe Lynne really found out about all this stuff through the #FreeBritney hashtag :idkney:

I don't think Bryan is a good actor, he seems genuine to me when he says he's not aware of anything, like, he doesn't seem to be hiding something, he didn't even showed worried or uncomfortable talking about this. Because as I said on the other post, this ignorance about Britney's situation would explain their lack of action over the years. They're probably all brainwashed / controlled by Jamie, because that's how things are in the South, they just obey the man of the house or something, or they just see "she's doing better" and they all assumed it was the best for her, as the rest of the world did, without questioning anything. The fact he's comparing having her personal decisions controlled to making hotel reservations, shows he doesn't really know the scope of the conservatorship, which makes me believe Britney herself doesn't really know a lot of things either, I mean, that's a bit more obvious. Maybe she doesn't even know the conservatorship isn't valid outside the state, or that she can ask for a termination, etc.

Ehh idk i think he makes a lot of money off her and knows without the conservatorship his pay day could be over.  

• Love 2

I actually really believe her family means it all well, but they are just overly concerned....They think she won't make it on her own. The whole family is probably traumatized by 2007 and don't want this to happen again. I hope they will trust Britney and set her free. 

• Love 5
  • Dislike 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have to respectfully disagree. In twelve years, during which some of those years, Bryan was employed for Britney on the same tours that Jamie was.... that he is THAT oblivious? There is no way. They at least had to talk business and that alone would be enough for Bryan to see if they were pushing her past her limits just for financial reasons. 

Bryan was playing stupid intentionally. If he doesn’t know anything then how can people hate on him? It’s exactly what he wanted. 

• Like 5
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

WOW JUST WOW. 
Bryan acting like he doesn’t know any details lol.
Literally said Britney always wanted it to end! There you have it for people who said “maybe she doesn’t want to end it”.

And the part of the practicality?? Oh she would have to make her own bookings and drive her own car, maybe it’s not practical Brit. WTF, I mean WTF! 

SHE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO HIRE THE ASSISTANTS THAT SHE WANTS AND TELL THEM WHEN, WHERE AND HOW SHE WANTS HER FICKING BOOKINGS!!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!!!

that's why I wish the host would ask the right questions, it's so frustrating he didn't even know what he was talking about either

it's so frustrating that the one person that gets to interview a direct member of her family, doesn't even have the knowledge of the situation or doesn't ask the questions we need to be answered

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, Kiey said:

Man Bryan is so ******* clueless

that interviewer is ******* clueless

Dude seemed high off his ***. How are ya gonna interview Britney's brother and not be more prepared. awesome jeff spicoli GIF

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Did y’all cringe at the end of the interview when the interviewer asked “what if we get the Free Britney supporters to support bring back Zoey 101?” 🙄🙄🙄

Bc its the same thing. Fighting for Britneys freedom and rights is as serious as JL being again the main csst role after 12 years of doing nothing. Who the **** cares about Zoey whatever anyway? If they only knew most of BRITNEY fans hate that **** and we could care less about her being jobless bc she got pregnant at 16 and "had to put" her career on hold. Shes talentless and only got that role bc she was cute and a Spears, thats it. They act as if we care about Spears family bc we are their fans as well. We only "care" about them bc of Britneys situation. I could care less about these white trash redneck hillbilly If Britney was free from the cship and away from their abuse. 

• Love 2

Remember the quote Lady Gaga repeated constantly when she was promoting her movie A Star Is Born? “There can be a hundred people in a room and 99 of them don’t believe in you, but all it takes is just 1 person to believe in you and it can change your life.”

That is what Britney is missing. She doesn’t have anybody who believes in her MAYBE except for her mom Lynne. The rest of them don’t. Maybe Britney believes Sam is the one person that believes in her. I don’t believe he does he’s just in this relationship for clout.

Its looking like Lynne is the only who believes in Britney and has faith in her daughters abilities and believes Britney can live life on her own with cship constraints & constant sabotage, gas lighting and belittling remarks that Lou, Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Larry and Bryan and the rest of her handlers make against her.

They really think so little of Britney. I’m offended on her behalf as should we all be.💔

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

she would be unable to make reservations but she's fines learning dance routines and dancing in front of thousands of people all across the world?

OH SHUT UP BRYAN:gunriah:

I thought you were decent :yasqueen:

I'm disgusted by this interview and so saddened. The fact he even said Britney wants to be free and he talks about her like she can't do anything.

At least this is confirmation we KNOW Britney wants out.

Right?! Even if Britney is lacking certain “normal” life skills, or has learned dependency on assistants for things like reservations, bills, etc.. why the **** can’t the family help her find supports WITHOUT the ******* STATE OF CALIFORNIA telling her how she’s allowed to live her life? Like, take a couple weekends and show her how to make a reservation.. or help her find and pay for driving lessons? Why does there need to be a ******* team on her payroll, and her rights completely stripped in order to handle basic ****????? It doesn’t make sense. 

• Love 8