WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

On the positive side, his employees seem stans:)

Overall we leaned nothing. 

Lynne you are next.

I want Jamie with an interviewer that’s not scared to back down and ask him the good questions where he couldn’t even attempt to lie:kylie:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

they ask him do Britney control her social media he said yeah & than said he think she since it to her team to post. That’s not control sir 

Yup, it confirms what we have been knew.

She directs the themes to her team and they decide how and when and what to post.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, BritneysPimp said:

JL is proCON team

Lynne is #FreeBritney team

And since JL is out and an ******* and kiss her dad *** they respect her opinion. 

Bryan gave me the impression that he's very "whatever" or "cool" with everything, like he don't even try to be involved as much because the girls and everyone is so involved and have strong opinions that he just sit there and watch them arguing. 

• Like 1

Omg he is not on side. He was very shady with the conservation and not forthcoming claiming he wasn't really clued up what's going. 

Basically saying she doesn't know what freedom entails as she will have to book her own reservations. 

How many people are watching him do this interview in that room I wonder. 

This interview is a mess lol Britney wants out of the cship (we knew that), Britney wanted a break after Circus (we knew that too). And he doesnt know anything about the cship? cmon Bryan :nochillbrit:

• Love 1
  • Like 3