WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Sadly I think no one around her is really helping her or thinking more about her freedom than her money. I dont know how she puts up with a family like this. 

Everyone around her is on the cships side and even If she tried to, they control the allowance she spends and who she speaks to. Her only chance would be her sons filming smt fishy and exposing on the internet, but of course she wouldnt want to involve them bc not only they are her kids, they are minors. And maybe they dont even care about the cship even tho they hate Jamie. Who knows what Kevin must have said to them to justify the cship, we have to remember Kevin benefits from her being under the cship, of course he wouldnt let the kids think she has to have her freedom back. 

If anonymous hacked them and exposed their shady things, would FBI have to get involved? :cheese:

Yes but when you are raising with that kind of situation:

1. You get used to it and don’t see the evil part;

2. They are raised being told that it not only good for Britney but good for them too;

3. They will have an anger cause they missed her mother and every child mostly will blame mother (like until they will have their own childs);

and there will be many reasons why they will do nothing when they turn 18..

in other hand if Britney will always explain what is happening and why they will be in her side but seeing how they praised kfed it’s obvious they are on his side + Britney might wanted to protect them from worry about them (and not telling the whole thing)

• Like 2

This girl is defending Bryan on the comments. He follows her, they have a pic together and she has pics with the podcast guy as well, it seems like they work together. Is this Bryans gf? Did he give this interview to this unknown podcast to help his gf?

Screenshot-20200723-135830-3.png

Screenshot-20200723-135845-3.png

Screenshot-20200723-135903-2.png

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

This girl is defending Bryan on the comments. He follows her, they have a pic together and she has pics with the podcast guy as well, it seems like they work together. Is this Bryans gf? Did he give this interview to this unknown podcast to help his gf?

we'll see about that :tina:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Hmmm she doesn’t specifically say Brian is pro Free Britney, just that he has his best intentions for Britney...Which is the same wording Demon Daddy loves to use.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She is Bryan's girlfriend. 

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm just waiting to flood Bryan's instagram feed with this...

I didn't even know he had an Instagram :gloria:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean