WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

he was. Jaime wasn't doing too well and had to step aside so Bryan took over. That's why in 2016 she looked so good and acted so free and comfortable. It's also the last time she did interviews and appearances. 

We all know she and Bryan get along great. Their sibling bond is way better than with JL

No, that was because she had an album to promote. Thats why she looked ‘good’ and did interviews. 

i dont believe it had anything to do with Bryan. How do we even know that Bryan took over cause Jamie had healthy problems? Once again, those are all just random rumor stories

• Like 1
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Britney looked and sounded good in 2015 before album cycle took place. There is no denying that there was something good about her during 2015-16. She was seen going out,socializing with friends,producers co workers etc. That's the only reason I have some hope for Bryan

Yes, but once again, those are just spectaculations. No one knows a ssh\tt.

its so frustrating no one holds on to real facts, and just pretends they know exactly what happens based on random rumors and making own conclusions like it really happened 

• Like 1

BRYAN ?????OH GOD PLEASE NO:(:(

I genuinely thought he was really distant from all of this. Looks like anybody can be bought with a cheque.

and finally ...........WHY ISN'T BRITNEY'S SPEAKING???????????????????????????? IT'S EVERYONE IN THE WORLD BUT HER THAT'S SPEAKING UP :mj:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Is That It?  Is That All He Says, Or Is There More?

The As Not Seen On TV Podcast is uploading the full interview later today

I wanna get in the zone 💎

I've always loved Bryan... he better not disappoint and be a sell-out.  I'm not going to keep my hopes up though... he's probably under some sort of NDA as well being part of the family business.  Hopefully he says something new or at least pro-FreeBritney.

• Like 6

To be honest regarding this interview, all I wanna hear is "was britney held against her will?" "was she forced to do drugs?" and wait for the answers, if theres any. cuz this is in public court that indeed happened. britney herself told to judge. so let's so how biased this is. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

If Britney is fine, why doesn't she do a live on instagram, alone in her room? I would love to see her speaking for herself, not her brother, mother, sister, dog, son, makeup artist, hairdresser, boyfriend, parrot, source close to the family. Do not analyze what is said, but what is not said. The fact that there is always someone speaking for her, and she can only answer questions about food, favorite color and yoga, says it all. tumblr_otxh35XXNG1u6n38po1_250.gif

But one thing made me curious, it seemed to me: "Bryan go over there and do damage control!!" So why a small channel? And not one of those who always give Britney "exclusives"? It's a conspiracy theory that I'm actually interested about.

I agree!

Hmm they could easily go to entertainment tonight as that's their go-to...

But I can imagine that Bryan maybe doesn't feel comfortable in a huge setting like that..  and doesn't want to be on national television

• Like 3

Bryan was never her conservator.

In 2016 it appears he may have stepped into the Tour Manager role. He would have replaced Jamie, who is ALSO her Tour Manager.

P.S. Can fans please stop calling her younger sister "Jamie"? It's confusing. She's always gone by "Jamie Lynn."

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4