WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see what he says. I'm tired of everyone but her speaking. her make up artist, her ex husband, her siblings... I'm tired. I wanna hear from her. 

OMG   it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.   Also, he's so hot! what a daddy 

also, the caption says "two very famous sisters, Britney and Jamie Lynn" in what world is Jamie Lou very famous? she is the real life Xtina in Britney's life, always in Britney's shadow, al

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I thought you said Britney was giving an interview :dead:

I’d still like to hear what he has to say, though :brityes: 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Bryan Spears is set to appear on the As Not Seen On TV Podcast to talk about Britney, her conservatorship, and the #FreeBritney movement. 

Do you think Bryan will reveal the truth or is he gonna pull a Jamie Lynn too because he is also threatened by Papa Jamie?

#FreeBritney

#FreeBritney

#FreeBritney

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, conceptuel said:

In 2016-2017 Bryan was her conservator wasn’t he?

No.

1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Summary plz

Full podcast comes out tomorrow. Nothing relevant was said in the preview other than Brian saying “yes she wants to get out of the situation, who wouldn’t?”

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, Towelney said:

I thought you said Britney was giving an interview :dead:

I’d still like to hear what he has to say, though :brityes: 

I wish haha. Though that question he was asked about whether he saw anything suspicious (I think that's the word he used) and just as Bryan was gonna answer it cuts to a different scene... ahh the suspense!!!! I honestly do hope he speaks out and says everything truthfully. Whether she's doing ok or not with the cship, we need to know how true the media is in regards to it. 

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

OMG

it seems he's #freebritney but is acknowledging there's false information too... omg I can't believe he did it.

Also, he's so hot! what a daddy :straddle:

Hopefully he means the false info planted by his father

• Haha 3
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Full podcast comes out tomorrow. Nothing relevant was said in the preview other than Brian saying “yes she wants to get out of the situation, who wouldn’t?”

Oh dumb me thx i thought it was the full podcast. I just watched the preview these questions are pretty good lmao. 

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

The fanfic of Bryan being the only good supportive family member for Britney is about to end lmfao...

In all seriousness, we know what he's going to say. The family (lol) appreciate the fans support, but Brit needs her privacy, yadayadayada

The fact even he is talking now says a lot. 

nooooo :(((

I was just talking about the possibility  of him talking about her on the Facebook thread omfg :shocked: