Describe An Exhaler Using An Emote

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Ohh sweetie it's not my problem if you misinterpret what I wrote :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I don't care to explain this to you. The fact that this is something that happened so long ago and you still think about it :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Anyway since you obviously want drama I aint the one cause like I told you I don't give a fak so :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I don't want to start any drama but I don't understand why are you sneakily trying to discredit M. 

Why did u say that they only got compared for being white and blonde and that they are nothing alike. 

😡😡😡

@Roxxy get him! 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

Popping in to ask - does the emote feature work for everyone now? I know it was causing issues for months for some. I think I fixed it :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
6 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

@RoxxyGet him! 

22 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

@Roxxy get him! 

Excuse me? I'm not your attack dog. MEOW. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

I don't want to start any drama but I don't understand why are you sneakily trying to discredit M. 

Why did u say that they only got compared for being white and blonde and that they are nothing alike. 

😡😡😡

@Roxxy get him! 

I would never say something like that AT ALL. 

I don't understand why you think I dislike Madonna I LOVE HER so this makes no sense to me.

If I feel that Britney is more inspired by Janet Jackson (which she is) I have a right to share that opinion. It's evident there's no denying it. 

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

7 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

PRESSEDT 

Lol...pressed?  I’m more confused and befuddled, if anything . You have been continuously tagging me for months so you can cry over some ancient comment that I don’t even remember.

That my friend, Is the very definition of pressed.

But by all means, continue.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: