• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Roxxy 

@Jordan Miller 

@Blackout2006  @Britneylandia  @EasyThere  @princessmimi  @CrazyButItFeelsAllright  @Mattyj7883  @PokemonSpears @rawbrit @Sinned_88  @RedBloodedWoman @ColdAsFire88   @Roxxy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Leolileinstein ~ :clicktina:  :badthoughts: :gunriah: :byetina: (Basically the process of him logging onto Exhale, going on a downvoting spree on comments that talk bad about Madonna or say she had no influence of Britney and him responding to those people and then him leaving until the next "Who inspired Britney more" thread but exaggerated) 

Now me in this mood :jj::lollipop:

Happy and having fun

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

that talk bad about Madonna or say she had no influence of Britney

Bc i find annoying to see ppl saying how M allegedly sucked the lifeforce out of B by french kissing her bc she is allegedly "an old, desperate attention seeking *****". SILLINESS!!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Bc i find annoying to see ppl saying how M allegedly sucked the lifeforce out of B by french kissing her bc she is allegedly "an old, desperate attention seeking *****". SILLINESS!!

It's annoying (and blasphemy against the Queen of Pop. :jj:) but girl, sometimes you need to keep your cool. :cackling:

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
6 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Iconic 4 U ~ :gloss:

@Towelney~ :wigsnatched:

@Midnight ~ :shameless:

@Blackout2006~ :katyclown:

@Leolileinstein ~ :clicktina:  :badthoughts: :gunriah: :byetina: (Basically the process of him logging onto Exhale, going on a downvoting spree on comments that talk bad about Madonna or say she had no influence of Britney and him responding to those people and then him leaving until the next "Who inspired Britney more" thread but exaggerated) 

Fatty :drag:

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

11 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

comments that talk bad about Madonna or say she had no influence of Britney and him responding to those people and then him leaving until the next "Who inspired Britney more"

Honestly is literally UNBEARABLE to see some cynical idiots saying how brit and madge "are allegedly nothing alike, but just white and blonde" or "are completely different" when as a fact Brit has had some moments in her career, also in her prime, similar to madge. So 4 em its hard to admit it bc they hate her so much.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2020 at 7:51 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Iconic 4 U ~ :gloss:

@Towelney~ :wigsnatched:

@Midnight ~ :shameless:

@Blackout2006

ITS bc when ppl like @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @samwoods321 @Armchairrevolution (I want to block him) @Britneyarmy8 @Midnight @nwonder@conceptuel

Litterally All they do is sneakily trying to discredit or erase Madge's influence on Britney and say they only are compared for being white. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: Like GET OUT WITH THAT SILLINESS🙄🙄 :gunriah_mariah_carey: :gunriah_mariah_carey: :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 5
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

ITS bc when ppl like @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @samwoods321 @Armchairrevolution (I want to block him) @Britneyarmy8 @Midnight @nwonder@conceptuel

Litterally All they do is sneakily trying to discredit or erase Madge's influence on Britney and say they only are compared for being white. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: Like GET OUT WITH THAT SILLINESS🙄🙄 :gunriah_mariah_carey: :gunriah_mariah_carey: :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: da fak are u talking about ? 

I've read some really stupid as s... In here but this has to be the most ridiculous s... I've ever read.

You saying that I sneakily try to discredit or erase Madonna's influence on Britney and that it's all I do ? Wtf I give zero faks about who the hell influences Britney Spears sweetie I DON'T CARE! so don't tag me in your bull s...

It took you an entire month to reply to this old as thread ? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  ******* *****

• Haha 3

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

3 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Lol.  As if you’ve actually been holding onto a grudge all this time (over a difference of opinion) on Madonna’s influence on Britney?...

tenor.gif?itemid=16832949

It’s 2020

People are dying, Kim.

• Haha 3
  • Super Moderators
8 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

I thought we were past this. You’re still pressed about something that happened when Britney was still number one on the charts :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

You beat me to it :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

That drama happened 5 months ago, let it go like Elsa boo said :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Yeah, it might be weird to discredit Madonna but I mean c’mon :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

On 10/13/2020 at 9:11 AM, Midnight said:

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: da fak are u talking about ?

You saying that I sneakily try to discredit or erase Madonna's influence on Britney and that it's all I do ? 

Huh? Explain me this comment 

She probably likes Madonna's music better, but it's evident that Janet was a much bigger influence on her. 

All I can say, she is similar to both but you and other users obviously try to underrate or erase or discredit M's influence simply bc you dislike her. 🙄🙄

Like saying "she definitely loved M but she was and is completely different to her" 

But I agree that she is a white pasted version of JJ. 

If you read my second post in that thread you will find out my reasons. 

@Roxxy Get him! 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
3 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Huh? Explain me this comment 

All I can say, she is similar to both but you and other users obviously try to underrate or erase or discredit M's influence simply bc you dislike her. 🙄🙄

Like saying "she definitely loved M but she was and is completely different to her" 

But I agree that she is a white pasted version of JJ. 

If you read my second post in that thread you will find out my reasons. 

@Roxxy Get him! 

Ohh sweetie it's not my problem if you misinterpret what I wrote :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I don't care to explain this to you. The fact that this is something that happened so long ago and you still think about it :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Anyway since you obviously want drama I aint the one cause like I told you I don't give a fak so :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 3

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>>