Britney Spears' Instagram account posts photo amid court hearing

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Lou is trying to make the judge believe that britney didn't connect to the hearing intentionally because she still could post on instagram. 

god this whole situation is making my blood BOIL 

Confirmation that is not Britney who posts!

Posted Images

There is no reason she would post this and ignore the hearing so there’s two options

1) she doesn’t know about the hearing

2) she’s not the one posting this

obv they want it to seem like she doesn’t want to speak about the CON/she is so unstable she can’t even manage/doesn’t care to attend BUT they don’t realize that people won’t buy this 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Just now, ColdAsFire89 said:

I could see that though... further painting her as not responsible and not able to handle her affairs and rather posting on Instagram :( 

It is very very very weird tho.

• Love 1

I wouldn't even take this as indication that Britney didn't attend the meeting. A lot of posts for companies/organizations/celebrities are curated content. Some social media professional or intern uses a program like Sprinklr to set up and schedule posts to be published across all social media apps. Anyone with a brain knows that this post was probably scheduled days ago and just happens to be published now.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

They are jamming her. This is beyond criminal. The freaking GENEVA CONVENTIONS are being violated. How can she be denied due process like this?!

don't spread this. CONs are reading this! 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I wouldn't even take this as indication that Britney didn't attend the meeting. A lot of posts for companies/organizations/celebrities are curated content. Some social media professional or intern uses a program like Sprinklr to set up and schedule posts to be published across all social media apps. Anyone with a brain knows that this post was probably scheduled days ago and just happens to be published now.

She wants us to know she has internet access. The fact that she was unable to connect was no accident. 

• Like 8

In the post it mentions about “you connect” is it possible this is a sign she is on the call I mean I hope she is like me “I’m always posting on Instagram while I’m on work zoom calls🤣

I really hope this goes the way it needs to go and the connection issue isn’t true. 

She has a right to be free. 

❤️

• Like 1