Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney during the hearing. #FreeBritney

Where are my Exhaler's hackers? Hope they can leak something

Dude I'm working on it lol 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I wonder why #freebritney is not trending on twitter tho. it doesn't show the top list. 

And why isn’t over protected even in the top 200? It’s like we all gave this so much attention until the day of. :firega:

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Britney apparently has 3 more albums under her belt for RCA. If she gets free and expresses that she wants to retire and that she was forced to sign that contract by conservatorship party. Is it plausible said party could be sued for millions of dollars ? Is it plausible that's part of the reason they are holding on to conservatorship to this extent  ? I never actually thought about it ?

3? wow. well, they can release greatest hits, remixes and such I think?!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Britney apparently has 3 more albums under her belt for RCA. If she gets free and expresses that she wants to retire and that she was forced to sign that contract by conservatorship party. Is it plausible said party could be sued for millions of dollars ? Is it plausible that's part of the reason they are holding on to conservatorship to this extent  ? I never actually thought about it ?

i thought britney has 1 last album with her contract with RCA :receipts2:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

interesting. I see the media coverage request was denied but not the request for media to photograph/record. Does anyone know if that means we'll have confirmation that she attended remotely?

Might be those documentary makers that are rumoured to be working on something about the Conservatorship  

• Like 1