Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She’s scared the paychecks are gonna stop coming. You in danger Jimmy Lou 

Before this topic potentially gets out of control, I want to express that I'd like to see us remain respectful. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

‼️Btw the family court also needs to be investigated!!! Britney should be spending more time with Preston & JJ. That should not have been interrupted for this long because of what happened nearly a year ago. That’s an issue for the family court!! Who’s overseeing the child custody case? Remember there’s family court (the boys) and probate court (c’ship). Where and who is the family court judge that’s allowing the cship to dictate Britney’s parental rights and access to her sons, particularly when her DAD is the one who assaulted her son causing her to have less time with them. 💔💔💔

Somebody better look into that too!! Jodi is CONservator of Britney the person so WHY hasn’t Jodi Montgomery taken her overpaid a $ $ to court to restore her conservatee’s (Britney’s) visitation time with her 2 sons?????? What the hell are they paying these people for?! They do NOTHING!😡

Worth re-quoting. The boys are still minors. Britney is still their mother. WHY is the family court allowing the CONservatorship aka probate court and Britney’s handlers to determine when she sees her sons?? Shouldn’t her visitation time go back to what it was before Jamie assaulted his grandson? The PRO KFed obtained on his boys behalf  is for 3 years. Jamie can’t have contact with them. Now that Jamie has been replaced with Jodi as conservator Jamie shouldn’t be a factor as to why Britney barely sees her sons.

None of this excuses the court and Britney’s family’s support of the removal of her human rights for 12 years. #FREEBRITNEY 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

I'm not going to come in here and comment on Jamie Lynn's looks, or her children, or even her career.  However, I find it a bit upsetting the way that it seems (and I'm only saying this as an outsider looking it) like she doesn't have Britney's back.  I like to think back to the time she stood up to that woman who was screaming at Britney and saying they didn't want her in their neighborhood.  I have four siblings and as much as we fought as kids we always, and I mean ALWAYS had each others backs.  To this day we still do, no matter if we disagree on something.  I know everyone's situation is different, and maybe they drifted apart through the years, but deep down inside she has to know that the convervatorship isn't right.  That is, unless there are more deep-rooted issues that we don't know about.  If there are then instead of trying to hide them they should address them.  It's sort of hypocritical with the things they choose to share and not share.  I think that Jordan is right in the sense that if Britney came forward and spoke from the heart or wrote a letter, and didn't just seem to read off a cue card, then it would help to clear some things up.  Until then all we can do is speculate from what we know.  And from what we know, it seems like there is a LOT of shady stuff going on and a LOT of people benefiting from a poor woman who is nearing 40, but yet treated like Rapunzel.  It's time that she either has her chance to speak or her chance to be free again.  #FreeBritney

• Love 1
  • Like 8
38 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

AKA “Y’all better stop talking about trying to give my sister her civil liberties because Lou promised me a Nickelodeon career for my complicity.”

We ain’t going nowhere sis. :fu:

I hope Loucifer doesnt get any role for her anymore and her so called career will disappear faster than her lips :jl:

• Haha 3

Her stupid team owes us explanations. Even Mariah Carey recently explained her bipolar illness. It's not that hard to explain what's her mental illness. People more aware of mental illnesses these days. We wanna hear from Britney. But of course they won't do that. They know that what they did to her is wrong. It didn't bother me what JL said about mental illness. But I feel like Lou brainwashed her with all the religious stuff. I'm tired of everyone speaking for Britney. WE WANT To HEAR FROM BRITNEY, from her mouth!  

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Alottawarmheart12 said:

I said what I said take it with a grain of salt. 👍

*Kandi voice* and what u said was some bullsh-- :tired:

Call us trolls, but we sure have been helping make a difference the last year and a half.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Her stupid team owes us explanations. Even Mariah Carey recently explained her bipolar illness. It's not that hard to explain what's her mental illness. People more aware of mental illnesses these days. We wanna hear from Britney. But of course they won't do that. They know that what they did to her is wrong. It didn't bother me what JL said about mental illness. But I feel like Lou brainwashed her with all the religious stuff. I'm so sick of everbody talking for Britney. WE WANNA HEAR FROM BRITNEY, from her mouth!  

I agree.. at this point something needs to be said and it needs to come strictly from britneys mouth. I get it , it shouldn’t be anybody’s business, but when you have a public figure as huge as Britney and have all these conspiracies going on Something should be said 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Her stupid team owes us explanations. Even Mariah Carey recently explained her bipolar illness. It's not that hard to explain what's her mental illness. People more aware of mental illnesses these days. We wanna hear from Britney. But of course they won't do that. They know that what they did to her is wrong. It didn't bother me what JL said about mental illness. But I feel like Lou brainwashed her with all the religious stuff. I'm so sick of everbody talking for Britney. WE WANNA HEAR FROM BRITNEY, from her mouth!  

Do you not see that Britney want none of this? Even on Xfactor she was very guarded, it's just the way she is. She's a private "boring" (according to her own words) person.

She doesn't owe her fans any explanations, she will talk if she wants to and that's it. 

45 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

The quote from Lou Lou absolutely infuriates me to my core! “Love always wins” was what the Anthony guy (from that other site) always said Lynne told him and he often posted the quote when regarding the hearings/investigation. This B really is the antichrist and I can’t wait till the day she’s finally taken down

Interesting the day before the hearing, Lou reposts JL mental illness post and adds Lynne’s quote to the end of her caption... coincidence or is someone PRESSED knowing Lynne’s got them by the balls. Mother against daughter... yet another classy (orchestrated) move by Lou Lou.

Your desperation reeks!! You should have realized  the lord was telling you something when your husband dropped and almost died on a jog last year

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Do you not see that Britney want none of this? Even on Xfactor she was very guarded, it's the just the way she is. She's a private "boring" (according to her own words) person.

She doesn't owe her fans any explanations, she will talk if she wants to and that's it. 

She doesn't feel like she can speak out. It's literally her vs. the machine. That's why the fans getting involved thru the #freebritney movement started to change everything.

And now GP knows too so it's curtains for you leeches :badthoughts:

Expect Britney to continue to speak out more bc now she actually has support.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

AS IF she habe the choice to speak about anything other than what her team allows her to. that one time she talked about conservatorship in a talk show was edited out, and the times she talked about mental health all she can say was about anxiety issues but NEVER about anything serious like the conservatorship requires.

we always respect Britney's privacy. but there's a big difference between choosing to remain silent and BEING FORCED TO REMAIN SILENT.

don't misconstrue our fight for Britney's rights as an invasion of her privacy. once she's freed, we will respect her decision whether she wants to speak about this conservatorship experience or not.

tumblr_o7bpgnf5ka1qfjfoyo1_400.gif

The Truth is, even if she's out of the Cship you'll still not be satisfied and you will always ask yourself if she's alright and scrutinize her every moves. This girl will never be left alone until she dies. People were this way also with Marilyn Monroe and we all know how bad it ended and how unhappy she was. 

• Like 2
Just now, igmate said:

The Truth is, even if she's out of the Cship you'll  still not be satisfied and will always ask yourself if she's alright and scrutinize her every moves. This girl will never be left alone until she dies. People were this way also with Marilyn Monroe and we all know how bad it ended and how unhappy she was. 

If Britney moved to Spain or some other random European country I don't think this would be the case. She could be left alone if she wanted to.

• Love 7