Jump to content

Who were your fave celebs when you were a kid or teen?


Recommended Posts

For me its:

when I was a kid - Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Jesse Mccartney, Ashlee Simpson, Jojo, Rihanna and Raven Symone

when I was a teen - Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, 1D, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande

What about you guys?

Who were your faves?

rsz_1maxresdefault.jpg.d8ee51bb7399bb71f73e91ed86c1ffaa.jpg

  • Love 4
Link to post
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Pop Quaternity Britney Spears x Christina Aguilera x Jessica Simpson x Mandy Moore 💛🧡💜

For me its: when I was a kid - Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Jesse Mccartney, Ashlee Simpson, Jojo, Rihanna and Raven Symone when I was a teen - Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi

Posted Images

  • Exhale+

There’s a lot lol

Kid: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Fergie, Justin Timberlake, The 😺cat Dolls, Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Pitbull, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Miley Cyrus, The Wanted, 1D, Jojo, Linkin Park, Evanescence, and Bruno Mars. :tiffhair:

Teen: Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Alessia Cara, Melanie Martinez, 21 Pilots, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Dua Lipa, Christina Agee, Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Cardi B, Demi Lovato, David Guetta, Tove Lo, The Weeknd, Iggy, Sia, Justin Timberlake, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Lana, Halsey, BTS, EXO, Fifth Harmony, Sabrina Carpenter, Bebe Rexha, Khalid, Au/Ra, and Arctic Monkeys. :forkit:
 

(There’s probably a bunch more I can’t remember rn)

  • Love 4

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Exhale+
3 hours ago, Towelney said:

There’s a lot lol

Kid: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Fergie, Justin Timberlake, The 😺cat Dolls, Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Pitbull, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Miley Cyrus, The Wanted, 1D, Jojo, Linkin Park, Evanescence, and Bruno Mars. :tiffhair:

Teen: Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Alessia Cara, Melanie Martinez, 21 Pilots, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Dua Lipa, Christina Agee, Beyoncé, Cardi B, Demi Lovato, David Guetta, Tove Lo, The Weeknd, Iggy, Sia, Justin Timberlake, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Lana, Halsey, BTS, EXO, Fifth Harmony, Sabrina Carpenter, Bebe Rexha, Khalid, Au/Ra, and Arctic Monkeys. :forkit:
 

(There’s probably a bunch more I can’t remember rn)

Omg same over here :OMGney:

#GenZGang :letitburn:

Anyways...

Kid: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor, Charlie Puth, Britney Spears (somewhat),  One Direction, Rihanna, Shakira, Selena Gomez, fifth harmony 

Teen (even tho I’m 14 rn): Rihanna (when the damn album comes out :tiffanycries:), Billie Eilish, Britney Spears, Rina SAWAYAMA, 2019 Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, BTS (I listened to MOTS: PERSONA and MOTS: 7), Justin Timberlake, Kesha, Tyler the creator (somewhat), FKA twigs, Conan gray, Harry styles, Madonna, Michael Jackson

So much more I can’t remember but when I do I will update the teen list :imhere:

  • Love 2

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg same over here :OMGney:

#GenZGang :letitburn:

Anyways...

Kid: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor, Charlie Puth, Britney Spears (somewhat),  One Direction, Rihanna, Shakira, Selena Gomez, fifth harmony 

Teen (even tho I’m 14 rn): Rihanna (when the damn album comes out :tiffanycries:), Billie Eilish, Britney Spears, Rina SAWAYAMA, 2019 Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, BTS (I listened to MOTS: PERSONA and MOTS: 7), Justin Timberlake, Kesha, Tyler the creator (somewhat), FKA twigs, Conan gray, Harry styles, Madonna, Michael Jackson

So much more I can’t remember but when I do I will update the teen list :imhere:

I can’t with how your kid years are literally two years ago lol. :makeup: 

You like Tyler the Creator? :grimace:

  • Haha 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Exhale+
Just now, Towelney said:

I can’t with how your kid years are literally two years ago lol. :makeup: 

You like Tyler the Creator? :grimace:

 

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I can’t with how your kid years are literally two years ago lol. :makeup:

It’s funny Ik LOOL :makeup: 

To think I was just in fifth grade when the reputation era happened; and I was in 7th grade when lover happened :letitburn:

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

You like Tyler the Creator? :grimace:

Igor was a bop :howiroll: 

Plus, his Grammy performance was one of the most creative and amazing performance a MALE artist has given us in a long time :howiroll:

  • Love 2

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

 

It’s funny Ik LOOL :makeup: 

To think I was just in fifth grade when the reputation era happened; and I was in 7th grade when lover happened :letitburn:

Igor was a bop :howiroll: 

Plus, his Grammy performance was one of the most creative and amazing performance a MALE artist has given us in a long time :howiroll:

I don’t think so but you do you :tiffhair:

  • Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Exhale+
Just now, Towelney said:

I don’t think so but you do you :tiffhair:

C’mon look at it:

In how many years have you seen a male artist deliver such a good performance with energy and charisma? :howiroll: Shawn mendes and Ed Sheeran? :howiroll:

  • Love 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

C’mon look at it:

In how many years have you seen a male artist deliver such a good performance with energy and charisma? :howiroll: Shawn mendes and Ed Sheeran? :howiroll:

The performance isn’t bad, but I cannot stand his music. :imacat:

  • Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay boo, but do u atleast like earthquake? :howiroll:

Because if you don’t, I might have to sue you :howiroll:

 

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay boo, but do u atleast like earthquake? :howiroll:

Because if you don’t, I might have to sue you :howiroll:

 

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay boo, but do u atleast like earthquake? :howiroll:

Because if you don’t, I might have to sue you :howiroll:

No, no, and no :makeup:

  • Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Towelney said:

 

 

No, no, and no :makeup:

Then sued :howiroll:

but I am too lazy to get up out of the couch and get all my documents ready for my lawyer to sue you :howiroll:

So you’re safe :howiroll:

Spoiler

For now :howiroll:

 

  • Haha 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

f4ab6b88a071f2ca535f9e32ce1d5d0b.jpg?dd=

 

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same but mine were :haha:So%C3%B1adoras_%C2%A91998...jpg

Who are these people? :gloriascary: Rebelde looks familiar, though :tiffhair:

  • Like 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block