Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MTV joins #FreeBritney

This is just great. is there a youtube link of whatever they're covering? or is this just a segment dedicated to her and titled Freebritney?

• Love 5
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

This is just great. is there a youtube link of whatever they're covering? or is this just a segment dedicated to her and titled Freebritney?

I wish I knew. Just saw this posted in that Facebook group. 

Thats cool that they're supporting it

Does this mean that they're playing her videos nonstop??

Man I REALLY need to check out MTV again lol

this is great 4 MTV , they could do the next weekend #Freebritneyweekend with first listen oops, total britney live, i am the femme fatale, road to miami, blind date with britney, trl performances & vma's performance, and of course mtv making the video :lizzie:

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

lk1LxpA.jpg

You better stan the queen who built your channel. :mimiclap:967050987_images-2020-07-19T123349_938.jpeg.9f7d594d2ee4c5a21fd8d53b3ef1da02.jpeg

Is that Ktrash? :squint:

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I fink so. 
If he asking for money it definitely is. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

yas cause that's MP video. ngl the reason why i'm not very fond of that mv :grimace:

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

lk1LxpA.jpg

You better stan the queen who built your channel. :mimiclap:967050987_images-2020-07-19T123349_938.jpeg.9f7d594d2ee4c5a21fd8d53b3ef1da02.jpeg

I definitely snatched this screen grab and will be sharing everywhere! K, thanks! :arianabye:

36 minutes ago, Itachi said:

yas cause that's MP video. ngl the reason why i'm not very fond of that mv :grimace:

I love that video but yeah, Kflop was really unnecessary but Britney wanted to shove him down everyones throats :tiffeyeroll:

I will never forgive her for making this useless white trash leech a so called celeb :ipass:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

such good news...they must have a lot of stories with Britney that cannot make public...i guess...mhh

And they're playing My prerogative :checkit:  expect they followed it up with Toxic, Overprotected and Do Something britney spears tea GIF