Britney: my secret is that I pray

her captions and posts these days are so cryptic and symbolic which probably fly over dumb lou and jamies heads every day

her saying need i say more to the song she posted which had interesting lyrics

her saying "so after i read all ur comments" and then going off on some random q&a that made no sense

and this 

idk all her posts these day seem way off 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

This has Lou written all over it to me. :orangu: Like, we been knew Britney is religious. But she was never so in your face about it. :yaknow:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

9 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

This has Lou written all over it to me. :orangu: Like, we been knew Britney is religious. But she was never so in your face about it. :yaknow:

I was thinking this too

:mhm:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

19 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Comedianey:gimmemoar:

Well it's definitely Lou posting. We know Britney is Christian but she never made these kind of things.

Now that you mention it, she's been saying "GOD BLESS YOU ALL" very frequently on IG recently...

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, somuchbetter said:

Now that you mention it, she's been saying "GOD BLESS YOU ALL" very frequently on IG recently...

Exactly. :oprah: That's definitely not an expression I've heard her say much, if at all. 

• Love 1

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

This is Lou posting that she saw the TikTokers creeping in analysing Britney videos like she's sending HELP messages thru them. she makes a joke about spears/pray