Britney says she knows she needs to do her makeup and brush her hair, dances to Billie Eilish and Rihanna

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something is totally off in these videos. I mean yeah she was always messy. But in these days it's like more than usual. When she stopped using her medications which is in 2016 she started being herse

whoa...the lyrics... What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asl

I don’t necessarily believe that it’s NOT Britney posting on her Instagram. I realize she has limited access to social media and other platforms, but my feeling for a long time now is that it is in fa

Posted Images

Am I tripping or did she post this video earlier with the caption "I love Rihanna"??? It was swiftly deleted.

EDIT: nevermind- the Rihanna one is now on her story.

EDIT EDIT: Britney doing a cover of Never Ending would be heavenly and would suit her voice SO well.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Yoongi said:

She is quoting every artist out there, isn't she?

I don't like the theories about her Insta, but this is... suspicious...

I THINK this is her way of reaching out to them and getting their attention to help her without vocally (and literally) saying "Hey, can you speak up about my cship and help?" 

And I'm sure Lou and Jaime aren't noticing cuz they're too busy counting her money 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+

I've also just realised she's now got a 'Dance' ig story highlight on her Instagram hence why she decided to post the Rihanna one as a story instead of a normal post 

• Love 3

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!