Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lynne Spears filed legal documents to be included in all decisions made about Britney's finances

:nyheadache:

Britney Spears' mom, Lynne Spears, filed legal documents requesting to be included in all the decisions regarding Britney's finances, specifically the trust which holds most of Britney's multi-million dollar assets, The Blast reports.

She's asking the Los Angeles County Courts to be included in any "special notice" of "all matters" having to do with Britney's trust.

The pop princess filed the 'SJB Revocable Trust' with the courts in 2004 to protect her multi-million dollar assets and set up her children for their future. It was also established to "hold and manage her material financial assets during her lifetime, and provide distribution of those assets upon her death."

Screenshot_20200714-183110_Instagram.jpg
lynne-file.jpg.83e654169afe8e40a4d467d3dd180a14.jpg

Related:

• Love 2
  • Like 7

ughhh I guess it will not end then :jl:

more people wanting to be involved... $ better lynne than Jamie, and actually is better to have a family member involved too instead of just Jodi, but the thing is to set her FREEEEE!!!! :howdareyou:

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

So she isn't fighting to set her free ? And didn't even filled to be apart of personal part of Conservatorship  ?

I swear to God this family is something else. 

Ikr :crying4:

9 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

So she isn't fighting to set her free ? And didn't even filled to be apart of personal part of Conservatorship  ?

I swear to God this family is something else. 

Britney Spears is an orphan. End of story.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

uh why are yall looking at this as a bad thing? doesnt this show shes concerned about the shady handling of her finances? 

like i take this as one step forward 

unless im reading this wrong idk 

What about the PERSONAL cship? And how about protesting the actual existence of the cship and not just wanting IN on the enslavement?

4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

uh why are yall looking at this as a bad thing? doesnt this show shes concerned about the shady handling of her finances? 

like i take this as one step forward 

unless im reading this wrong idk 

I have same feelings that it is a good step, even lawyers for Britney wrote me :

Not sure, they should have access if she’s looking to help end the cship

I just want one person from Britney's family or team to give a damn her health and not just her money. Lyne has shown her true colours here. But this ***** did write a book about her daughter so she hasn't changed

2 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

What about the PERSONAL cship? And how about protesting the actual existence of the cship and not just wanting IN on the enslavement?

Either papa spears and loucifer has some serious scare tactics that keep pushing people away from helping Brit, or Lynn wants in on the gravy train 

Of course she wants to be more involved in Britney’s finances. #FreeBritney

• Love 1
  • Like 5

well damn

i thought she was on knees side in all the court hearings last year and everyone was rooting for her

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

well damn

i thought she was on knees side in all the court hearings last year and everyone was rooting for her

Guys come on let's think with a cold head! It seems actually as a positive move to watch over finance as in the last year she became interested party in a matter of medical records. So let's stay calm and see what will happen in the end. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4

I hope this was done incase of the worst instance (conservatorship continuing)

I continue to believe Lynne is fighting for Britney's freedom :gobaby:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

This is a very strange family. The strangest family in the world. I would not wish an enemy to have such a family :icant2: