Any Artists Here?

• Exhale+
Just now, puppylo16 said:

wait...do you mean just musicians? cuz I'm a photographer/videographer :awks:

He actually meant artists like drawing. :orangu: But Blackout2006 and I misunderstood, so I guess now it's a bit of everything?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi  I'm working on my debut album/EP right now. It's been in the works since about February 2019. I really like that 80s pop sound, so mine is heavily influenced by the 80s. I haven't been able to rec

This is the last one I finished: I'm working on a new drawing now. 

i have the same feelings about photography  these are some of my shot, can you give me your honest opinion about it? This one is a bit shaky but i love the subject

Posted Images

• Exhale+
Just now, puppylo16 said:

wait...do you mean just musicians? cuz I'm a photographer/videographer :awks:

I actually made this thread with fine art in mind, but If you do something else feel free to share! :)

Can you upload some of your work?

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm an amateur photographer, i don't know if this can qualify me like an artist  :idkney:

Photography is an art form :) Can you share some pics?

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

I started to draw a picture of Britney but it kind of crashed and burned lol :fruit:

Now I’m trying to draw a pic of Robert Pattinson :cheese:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I started to draw a picture of Britney but it kind of crashed and burned lol :fruit:

Ouch :eheeek:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Twitter Team
4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Photography is an art form :) Can you share some pics?

i'm a bit shy about it :jl:i'm very amateur and i shot with a simple compact camera :makeup:

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I actually made this thread with fine art in mind, but If you do something else feel free to share! :)

Can you upload some of your work?

Well I mostly do video work (started off doing music videos) photography was always just a hobby that helped got me into video cuz I always dreamed of being like Herb Ritts being a photographer and making music videos for iconic artists like Britney. I made a lot of music videos for indie bands...my last one I kinda pulled a David Lachapelle Make Me and it kinda destroyed my confidence so kinda embarrassed to show my work. I think I did a good job but the experience triggers me when I look at it and it feels incomplete (ironically it's also my raunchiest :umomg: )

Spoiler

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ouch :eheeek:

You know when you get the feeling that you should stop working? I ignored it and lost 4 months of work :ipass:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Only Exhale+ members can upload images straight to Exhale. :)

Non Exhale+ members have to copy + paste the image link to get it to show. 

jordan i cant post my photos

22 hours ago, Towelney said:

I’ve only drawn a hand well once, and that was last year. Haven’t been able to replicate it. :sobbing:

G0UlUuE.jpg

Holy crap thats good! I'm not really great at Fine Art. But had to take drawimg as a subject at university for 6 years in total, was not easy at all, so I know you're really good. Well done!

I'm also a singer/songwriter as well though, seeing that the thread started that way by accident, not as great as everyone else, but thats fine, made piece with that many years ago 🤣 

Awkward Zodiac Sign GIF by Hope

• Super Administrators
1 minute ago, LELE said:

jordan i cant post my photos

Paste the link of the actual image and it'll work ;) 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well I mostly do video work (started off doing music videos) photography was always just a hobby that helped got me into video cuz I always dreamed of being like Herb Ritts being a photographer and making music videos for iconic artists like Britney. I made a lot of music videos for indie bands...my last one I kinda pulled a David Lachapelle Make Me and it kinda destroyed my confidence so kinda embarrassed to show my work. I think I did a good job but the experience triggers me when I look at it and it feels incomplete (ironically it's also my raunchiest :umomg: )

Reveal hidden contents

I like it! :)

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Paste the link of the actual image and it'll work ;) 

i have them in a file in my computer as jpg

• Super Administrators
1 minute ago, LELE said:

i have them in a file in my computer as jpg

Because you aren't an Exhale+ subscriber, you can't upload your images from your computer straight into Exhale.

Instead, you will have to upload them to a site like https://imgbb.com then copy + paste the link of the jpg in a reply here for it to show. 

Or, you can subscribe and upload straight to Exhale ;) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I like it! :)

Really? Thanks! I never expected to be a Joseph Kahn. It's mostly just for fun and being able to check out cool talent.  I barely made any money from those (music videos are not a lucrative gig) so it was mostly just for fun and being creative since doing actual paying work is dull. 

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Ewan Manefeldt said:

Holy crap thats good! I'm not really great at Fine Art. But had to take drawimg as a subject at university for 6 years in total, was not easy at all, so I know you're really good. Well done!

I'm also a singer/songwriter as well though, seeing that the thread started that way by accident, not as great as everyone else, but thats fine, made piece with that many years ago 🤣 

Awkward Zodiac Sign GIF by Hope

Thanks! :makeitrain:

It was an assignment for the art class I took junior year. ☺️ I’ve heard they’re more rough in college courses, so kudos for surviving lol. :orangu:

Can you share some of your work? :)

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Hide contents

wow very good work! Love the angles, tones, editing, all extremely good work. Maybe with my next album you can create a video for one of my songs.Lol. Hi :) 😂Wave Hello GIF by Amy Winehouse

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
20 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm a bit shy about it :jl:i'm very amateur and i shot with a simple compact camera :makeup:

That’s fine. :) What do you like to photograph? I’ve recently started a Polaroid wall. ☺️

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

17 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Thanks! :makeitrain:

It was an assignment for the art class I took junior year. ☺️ I’ve heard they’re more rough in college courses, so kudos for surviving lol. :orangu:

Can you share some of your work? :)

All my drawings I did back in the stone age are hidden far far away somewhere in a vault 🤣 Some of my songs are on YouTube and the rest on Apple music and Spotify. Nothing special though. Just my hobby. Haven't released in a long time, still working on my follow up. I've seen the reviews on this page, so I'm really scared to share, but here you go. Here's one:

Please be nice, I'm feeling woozy. 🤣😂

Down With Love Omg GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 1