Any Artists Here?

• Exhale+
(edited)

Are there any? If so, what’s your style? :)shallow-focus-photo-of-paint-brushes-1646953.jpg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi  I'm working on my debut album/EP right now. It's been in the works since about February 2019. I really like that 80s pop sound, so mine is heavily influenced by the 80s. I haven't been able to rec

This is the last one I finished: I'm working on a new drawing now. 

i have the same feelings about photography  these are some of my shot, can you give me your honest opinion about it? This one is a bit shaky but i love the subject

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Yes, I am an artist working on my first album :) . Is just a hobby and nothing serious. It’s a 70s-disco album d will be having 9 or 10 tracks ;) if possible, I probably might make a deluxe edition with with 2 or 4 brand new tracks (that’s if I have energy :jj:) Anyways, here’s the first song of the album. The album will come around November or December or probably earlier :imacoolmom:

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
btw, main-paged with 67 replies :goat: 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+

Hi :hiii: I'm working on my debut album/EP right now. It's been in the works since about February 2019. I really like that 80s pop sound, so mine is heavily influenced by the 80s. I haven't been able to record much, but here's one of the instrumentals I've produced. It's called Karaoke Girl. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vI563OMFU1oyItaDRGV2zW02EfrvFqWV/view?usp=drivesdk

Honestly, I would love to become a hella successful popstar or even a songwriter and have the ability to pursue music full time. I realize how unrealistic that is but it's my dream. :makeitrain:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Exhale+
15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, I am an artist working on my first album :) . Is just a hobby and nothing serious. It’s a 70s-disco album d will be having 9 or 10 tracks ;) if possible, I probably might make a deluxe edition with with 2 or 4 brand new tracks (that’s if I have energy :jj:) Anyways, here’s the first song of the album. The album will come around November or December or probably earlier :imacoolmom:

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
btw, main-paged with 67 replies :goat: 

2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Hi :hiii: I'm working on my debut album/EP right now. It's been in the works since about February 2019. I really like that 80s pop sound, so mine is heavily influenced by the 80s. I haven't been able to record much, but here's one of the instrumentals I've produced. It's called Karaoke Girl. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vI563OMFU1oyItaDRGV2zW02EfrvFqWV/view?usp=drivesdk

Honestly, I would love to become a hella successful popstar or even a songwriter and have the ability to pursue music full time. I realize how unrealistic that is but it's my dream. :makeitrain:

These are great! :makeitrain:

I always wished I could sing lol. I sound like a dying whale. :imok:

I like to draw :)

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
Just now, Towelney said:

These are great! :makeitrain:

I always wished I could sing lol. I sound like a dying whale. :imok:

I like to draw :)

Omg did you mean artists as in drawing this entire time? :orangu: I'm so sorry for derailing your thread. @Blackout2006 you made me think he was talking about music :haha:

As for drawing, I'm not that great. I used to draw a lot of manga/anime influenced work, but now I just do Selena inspired drawings out of boredom. If I can find mine, I'll share. @Towelney you should share your artwork. :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

23 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The album will come around November or December or probably earlier :imacoolmom:

Can I pre-order it? :jj:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I’m an artist actually. I love to draw portraits :shameless: And landscapes sometimes 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I’m an artist actually. I love to draw portraits :shameless: And landscapes sometimes 

I used to draw a lot of Anime when I was younger. Then I switched to realism. :)

Can you share some of your work? :)

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just now, Towelney said:

I used to draw a lot of Anime when I was younger. Then I switched to realism. :)

Can you share some of your work? :)

I don’t know how to add photos from phone :enigma:

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Omg did you mean artists as in drawing this entire time? :orangu: I'm so sorry for derailing your thread. @Blackout2006 you made me think he was talking about music :haha:

As for drawing, I'm not that great. I used to draw a lot of manga/anime influenced work, but now I just do Selena inspired drawings out of boredom. If I can find mine, I'll share. @Towelney you should share your artwork. :lessons:

I made the thread with drawing in mind, but if you like to make music feel free to share! :)

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

Here's one of my Selena hand drawings. I take a song of hers and think of a way to position the hand so that it relates to it. This one is after her song La Llamada, or The Call. I also use a limited color scheme for these drawings, where only the hands' nails are painted red and the bracelet is a bronze-ish color.

20190610_204344.thumb.jpg.32cb7adfc1e9d9b3bb47730f30159c5a.jpg

The phone isn't very good, but I'm okay with that. :imcute:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

• Exhale+
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

It took me a bit of time to figure out, too. :)

Open up a new tab and go to imgur.com/upload. Upload the picture then refresh the page. Hold down onto the pic until it gives you the option to copy.

When you come back here, click Insert other media, then insert from url. Paste it in and it should upload. :)

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

There should be an option "click to choose files" or "insert other media", and then you just follow where your phone redirects you to. I really want to see your artwork! :)

• Exhale+
Just now, AmorProhibido said:

Here's one of my Selena hand drawings. I take a song of hers and think of a way to position the hand so that it relates to it. This one is after her song La Llamada, or The Call. I also use a limited color scheme for these drawings, where only the hands' nails are painted red and the bracelet is a bronze-ish color.

20190610_204344.thumb.jpg.32cb7adfc1e9d9b3bb47730f30159c5a.jpg

The phone isn't very good, but I'm okay with that. :imcute:

That’s amazing! :gaspney: Hands are so hard to draw for me!

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

8 minutes ago, Towelney said:

It took me a bit of time to figure out, too. :)

Open up a new tab and go to imgur.com/upload. Upload the picture then refresh the page. Hold down onto the pic until it gives you the option to copy.

When you come back here, click Insert other media, then insert from url. Paste it in and it should upload. :)

The imgur isn’t working, I cant upload :wendycry:

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

That’s amazing! :gaspney: Hands are so hard to draw for me!

Thank you! I've heard that from a lot of people tbh. I think some artists are really good at one thing, while terrible at another. Like for me, I may be good at hands but I struggle with faces. I can't ever seem to make them look normal.

8 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

There should be an option "click to choose files" or "insert other media", and then you just follow where your phone redirects you to. I really want to see your artwork! :)

I have only Insert image from URL

• Exhale+

The imgur isn’t working, I cant upload :wendycry:

You can’t upload the pic to imgur or you can’t get it to upload here?

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just now, Towelney said:

You can’t upload the pic to imgur or you can’t get it to upload here?

I can’t upload :wontcry:

• Exhale+

I have only Insert image from URL

You don't have either of these?

Screenshot_20200714-172635_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2d719b6790c7d0bfa2267c1966f10db8.jpg