Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney NEEDS the conservatorship!!! (opinion)

Only a complete idiot would write this post. 
No human being deserves to be owned. 

get offline, idiot. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

If Britney spears requires a conservatorship because of her struggles with mental health then why doesn't everyone with mental health issues be placed under a conservatorship and lose all their human rights. Answer me that please 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!

I will pray for your *** hunny

Her family will say whatever to keep managing her money, they dumb white trash people, very guidable people, just say Jesus is looking for you, post religious quotes on your instagram, and they will trust you.

Britney may be seem as crazy or have some crazy episodes, but she's lucid, she rebelling the abuse she differed from years... years of not being heard, years of being told what to do... but she's right, she's not crazy, she's just demanding to be heard, she wants things to change for her and they should start respecting her!

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Okay I do have  question. If everything comes out that in fact there is something seriously wrong with Britney are we still gonna hate Jamie? 

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

14 hours ago, LaMaria said:

Britney is not well, do not listen to ANYONE...anyone who says otherwise. listen to the FAMILY of britney. the ones who know her. you do not know her. all you can and should do is PRAY for her... needs-con.jpg.f89bf25efd17d7abc35ea9098bc86f2b.jpg

Well, since it's open again, I'll play along. But.. 

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

By law if sam and Brit fornicate, it's actually Statutory rape since by law Brit is a minor and doesn't understand the consequences of casual fornication 

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

not really sis skskkssksksk :makeup:

Yes, actually, people in a conservatorship, disabled people cannot have *** and she has to ask permission and all three parties agree ... is a very complicated issue.

14 hours ago, LaMaria said:

Britney is not well, do not listen to ANYONE...anyone who says otherwise. listen to the FAMILY of britney. the ones who know her. you do not know her. all you can and should do is PRAY for her... needs-con.jpg.f89bf25efd17d7abc35ea9098bc86f2b.jpg

Come show me what u got .

20 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I don't believe there's any reasonable explanation behind her being in a conservatorship. If she has mental health issues, that's her business, but honestly how severe can they be? That alone shouldn't warrant it. With professional help and guidance, most can learn to manage their lives and function - and Britney isn't in a vegetative state, she should have her own rights. As for her finances, I'm sure her boys have a trust fund.. Britney has properties, why can't she spend her money as she pleases, and if she wants to spend it all, donate it all, who's to tell her she shouldn't? If anything, the fact her obvious anxiety has increased since 2008 is quite alarming. This was meant to help her, but instead it seems like she's been overly, or wrongly-medicated and cut-off from society.. basically it all points to her being gaslighted. Please don't feel this is an attack on you, by the way.

Idt your being rude. Theres absolutely no transparency from her and her team so there is of course a lot of speculation. Of course Britney has a lot of money and everyone wants a piece of it, this happens with families with way lower income. It's just a shame bc that's where we are in society that money trumps people even when you have enough to still live a comfortable life.

14 hours ago, LouLouTaylor said:

Leviticus 20:13 

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Somebody cancel the bible Please Snarky Puppy Omg GIF

3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Came here just to downvote you. bye real housewives nene GIF

Attack the bidge.  :jackk:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

2 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Okay I do have  question. If everything comes out that in fact there is something seriously wrong with Britney are we still gonna hate Jamie? 

Yes because he’s been making her work for the last 12 years . If she truly is incapacitated, there’s no reason anything past Blackout should have happened 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

There’s no excuse for this conservatorship. Since we last saw Britney in for the Record, her health has definitely had waves but she’s certainly nowhere near as stable as she was prior to the conservatorship. Even in 2016, as that’s the closest she’s been to her normal self, it was still off. This is BECAUSE of the conservatorship. Ultimately it HURT BRITNEY. #FreeBritney 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Lou is it you? Welcome to your hell on earth :shocked: I'm here to personally punch you in the face.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

There's three ways to view the conservatorship;

1) Britney needs it due to her health and her inability to look after herself or her estate.

If that was the case, then it has failed from the get go; she should not have been prompting, recording etc. Weeks after it was implemented, and 12 years into it, she shouldnt be "on the verge of death", while promoting a Vegas show. 

In this scenario, it should be investigated, dissolved and her entire team should face consequences.

2) it was needed at a time.

In this scenario, it should have been used for a year and then dissolved; it shouldnt be described as a "business model", as it clearly states she was mentally unfit and its unfit now.

If her situation hasnt improved in 12 years, it was never the correct response.

3) it was never needed.

No real explanation needed; it has been used to milk Britney's brand, regardless of her health, wellbeing etc. 

Its clear she has been drugged into compliance, and it has been used to leave her with no option.

There is no justifying the conservatorship. It was never planned to be an emergency measure, and has failed in all regards of protecting Britney.

3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

How a person with "something seriously wrong" would tour the world for months? Would headline a show residency? Would record several albums and songs? Learn a lot of routines for years and years? Just... HOW would that work?

And even she has something wrong, why Britney Jean Spears would be the only person in United States that needs this kind of cship even tho she is not in a vegetative state or a dementia patient? WHY?

Read your own question. Please make it make sense.

• Love 1
  • Like 1