Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney NEEDS the conservatorship!!! (opinion)

And? It’s her HUMAN RIGHT to be a screw up if she wants!!

Everyone else in the world is granted this same right. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

As much as I disagree with this OP, I do think it's important these discussions at least exist. We should try and understand why someone would want this restraint in place versus just yelling at them that they're wrong. 

• Love 2
  • Dislike 2
  • Like 4

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

As much as I disagree with this OP, I do think it's important these discussions at least exist. We should try and understand why someone would want this restraint in place versus just yelling at them that they're wrong. 

I agree, now we just need to wait for supporters of the conservatorship to actually make a good point, then we can have a cogent discussion :tbh:

• Haha 2
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, LaMaria said:

Britney is not well, do not listen to ANYONE...anyone who says otherwise. listen to the FAMILY of britney. the ones who know her. you do not know her. all you can and should do is PRAY for her... needs-con.jpg.f89bf25efd17d7abc35ea9098bc86f2b.jpg

Why don"t u pray yourself and give other ppl freedom to do whatever they want to do. That is their prerogative:gagasmile:

P.s. r u a family member of her to say us she is not well? :nonono:

What a joke.  This person is clearly from team CONservatorship.  Says it is necessary and gives no foundation whatsoever to support that ridiculous notion.  NEXT

• Love 1
  • Like 4

That is disputable. 

she might not be at her best, but I guess part of it is due to stress of being micro managed 24-7 for so many years.

I dont think we’ll see a clear picture of the situation until she is given some freedom.

I do believe Britney on a stand alone will continue to be an easy prey for the likes of Sam Lufti and unable to handle important affairs.. BUT for that protection she needs good people and good lawyers around her, not necessarily a conservatorship.

39 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sorry, but mainpaging this feels like when you've tried to make a conversation about canceling I'm A Slave 4 U (and Britney herself at the end of that road). Just... wrong.

6 minutes ago, crystaldaly said:

Sorry, but mainpaging this feels like when you've tried to make a conversation about canceling I'm A Slave 4 U (and Britney herself at the end of that road). Just... wrong.

I would agree if the OP provided some meaningful basis to support their allegations.  However, they just made an unsupported and ignorant statement without any foundation.  That is the epitomy of fake news nowadays.  An ignorant and unfounded opinion is not a discussion, it is fake news and should not be part of any discussion @Jordan Miller

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Britney is not well, do not listen to ANYONE...anyone who says otherwise. listen to the FAMILY of britney. the ones who know her. you do not know her. all you can and should do is PRAY for her... needs-con.jpg.f89bf25efd17d7abc35ea9098bc86f2b.jpg

Baseball Bat Threat GIF - BaseballBat Threat Bat - Discover ...

I am on both sides until i know the whole story, sadly. I of course support #FreeBritney but we don't know everything and the major thing that bothers me is Britney herself or ANY of her family member not speaking anything about it. Her mom spoke(By liking some posts) a little about it but since then she's been quite.

There could be three cases on the whole situation imo

1. Britney is being used by everyone. And i mean everyone. Her boyfriend, her mom,dad, Kevin, Larry(if he's not fired), her sister etc. This is why nobody is speaking about the whole #FreeBritney movement. And why no one in her whole circle is saying anything? Either everyone has been paid, signed a contract or threatened in some way or all of these three.

2. Britney is really really sick with some mental illness and nobody wants to talk about it as Britney herself doesn't want GP to know. We all know Britney acts very strange in 2018-2020 insta posts than the previous one. Either the meds are too strong or either her "condition" is seriously bad. It could be why she needs a guardian.

3. It's half and half. which i personally believe is the case. Britney has some issues and instead of giving her the right treatment, her team just just gives just enough of it to keep her working. I personally think her condition is not permanent and just shows up from time to time. The court document said that she has dementia and her dad uses some these things to have a full conservatorship which blows my mind as to how a court can accept it. Either the court has solid documents to support it or they are corrupt.

Her dad is one of the culprits for sure since the whistleblower himself said that Jamie said he'll cancel the whole Domination if she doesn't take her meds.(Which still confuses me to this day since this could mean that Britney wanted to tour herself) Which could be understandable but getting angry over Britney driving her own car is a little too much. Then comes the abuse allegations by Britney children against him so he's not a good guy. And the Instagram live steam where Sean?Preston? said he doesn't like the grandpa.

Coming to Mom,

this is the paparazzi video after the likes she did on insta

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7480265/Britney-Spears-mom-Lynne-says-daughter-happy-amid-pop-stars-conservatorship.html

And the article stated that

• In the wake of an altercation with Britney's son Sean-Preston, 14, last month Jamie stepped down from some of his duties as conservator
  • He will not face any criminal charges in that case due to 'insufficient evidence

According to TMZ , Lynne will ask a judge to terminate Jamie as Britney's conservator in a court hearing scheduled for Wednesday

According to People magazine “Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Britney previously told PEOPLE. “

And now i think Lynne and Britney doesn't want to interact with the world until they get some clearings from the court. Speaking about it in public could act as negative thing. Which is also why Sam hasn't said anything. I also think Britney is afraid to call out her own dad publically since she knows how much cruel the world can be. Sad as it is, i believe Britney could protect him since he is still family for her.

And in the September court hearing this is what was told:

"The hearing opened with a courtroom full of media members and a few Spears fans, but all were required to leave when Penny agreed with attorneys who requested that the hearing and its transcripts should be sealed because of what would be revealed about Spears' medical, mental and financial issues, along with details about her two young sons."

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/legal-and-management/8530440/britney-spears-court-hearing-conservatorship

EDIT: And if somebody can correct me, please do but the last court details we know were that she had to undergo a 730 expert evaluation which is

"When it appears to the court, at any time before or during the trial of an action, that expert evidence is or may be required by the court or by any party to the action, the court on its own motion or on motion of any party may appoint one or more experts to investigate, to render a report as may be ordered by the court, and to testify as an expert at the trial of the action relative to the fact or matter as to which the expert evidence is or may be required.

The court may fix the compensation for these services, if any, rendered by any person appointed under this section, in addition to any service as a witness, at the amount as seems reasonable to the court. Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit a person to perform any act for which a license is required unless the person holds the appropriate license to lawfully perform that act."

And after this nothing has been made public, if i'm correct?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Let's listen to her family members who don't get money or any benefit from her "illness". 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

this is a troll,in spanish lamaria doesn't exist.....but DEMARIA does exists as a common surname.And calling yourself La Maria(its grammatically strange/incorrect) .

Imagine that you are an adult and have no rights for 12 years. Or they have to stay in the Corona quarantine for 12 years. You haven't been able to see your friends for 12 years ..... And now please think

• Love 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Applejack said:

Idk, Lynne and Felicia seemed pretty receptive to FreeBritney

How has Felicia responsed?  I haven’t seen anything about her in all this.