Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you could be an extra in any movie/series, which would it be and what would you be like as an extra?

What movie/series, and what you be like as an extra? What would you be doing, wearing, what’s your persona, would you have any lines? :ponderney:

The series/movie can be from the past or one that is still on air!

C7EB9467-30C5-4D2A-A293-5F918210FBEC.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

#FreeBritney

I was an extra in Detective Pikachu and Artemis Fowl.

DP was soo much fun but Artemis was an awful experience (it’s a Disney production so that tells you everything)

But If I could choose it would be from the past, i would love to be a extra on Buffy. 

Two choices:

Be an extra at a place like a café and drinking some things like a milkshake or taking an ice cream and being paid for playing that. :tiffdrink::forkit:

OR

Be an extra to play Neyde Spears:

D7QnVpwWwAUXNrd.jpg

291045130edee24643ca374cc171bea2.jpg

When I was young there was this telenovela that was really huge all over the world, it was called Rebelde. I never really got to see the whole thing but being as iconic as it was I always thought of how amazing it would have been to be a part of something that was so huge. They used to wear these uniforms that became very emblematic, people would literally walk around dressed that way in real life. I would have liked to be an extra on that and wear the uniform. There was a character named Roberta played by singer Dulce Maria, she had a group of friends, they would always do all these crazy and fun things but overall the message was that they liked to help others, that's something that always spoke to me and I loved the message. I know that it was all fiction but I would have loved to be a part of that history that till this day still lives on in many of the hearts of the people who were and are still fans.

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Or crossroads just to meet Britney lol :comingthru:

honestly I just want to be an extra in anything Britney. I can just sit there and watch her chew gum like a creeper...omg such a bad look but honestly I really can, she's the only celebrity where she can breathe and I'll lose my **** :quirkney:

(edited)

I would be an extra on gossip girl. I would wear fabulous fashions and I'd **** Nate archibald....

happy gossip girl GIF

and chuck bass....

chuck bass GIF

and dan humphrey...

GIF by netflixlat

Edited by Roxxy
We're only allowed 3 gifs per post. TEEHEE💛💜🧡

I’ve always wanted to be killed by a vampire on any random episode of Bufffy. What an  Iconic way to go.  :thelook:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

8 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I would be an extra on gossip girl. I would wear fabulous fashions and I'd **** Nate archibald....

sexy gossip girl GIF happy gossip girl GIF

and chuck bass....

chuck bass GIFsexy gossip girl GIF

and dan humphrey...

GIF by netflixlat

Yes to all three of them :kylie:

I hear a certain purple pony has her eyes on them, though. Will she be the one to bring out their wild side? We’ll have to see what happens next, because whatever does occur, we’ll be in for a ride.

XOXO, Gossip Girl

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

7 minutes ago, MX3 said:

sexy gossip girl GIF happy gossip girl GIF

and chuck bass....

chuck bass GIFsexy gossip girl GIF

and dan humphrey...

GIF by netflixlat

OMG I used to LOVE Gossip Girl! 

That show was my life when I was a teen lol

I would've loved to have been in Harry Potter. I could've been like that random kid Bem in Prisoner of Azkaban who wasn't in the books and was made just for the movie. :orangu: As others have said, Buffy or Crossroads would've been cool, too. Acting wise, my greatest wish when I was younger was to be in one of the first three Fast and Furious movies as a racer. :haha: I wanted to be the "bada.ss chick racer" who drives a Shelby or an AE86 or something. :tiffcackle: I'm so delusional. :cackling: :tifftear:

💜 Looking for lyrics? Buy them here! 💜

14 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Yes to all three of them :kylie:

I hear a certain purple pony has her eyes on them, though. Will she be the one to bring out their wild side? We’ll have to see what happens next, because whatever does occur, we’ll be in for a ride.

XOXO, Gossip Girl

I read that in Kirsten Bells voice....

xoxo....

There’s so many, but maybe I’d like to be an extra in She’s the Man. That way I can seduce Channing Tatum. hvOooqk.mp4

And Twilight, so I can get...um...familiar with Jacob and Edward. S8XWNfb.mp4

Also @Jordan Miller can you plz make this an emote: hvOooqk.mp4

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

I would’ve loved to be in VEEP. Maybe as Australian PM :queenflopga: 

Or id love to be in Star Trek: Discovery 

I can’t believe I forgot these. angry lilo and stitch GIF

Titanic. Imagine being able to slide down the deck as it sinks, like Trudy did.

It‘d be fun to be in Poseidon, too.

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

I would be a very obedient extra in anything related and from ****hub. :shameless:

What about you @Urbanney:shameless: