Tinashe - "Rascal (Superstar)" (music video)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delete this. 

Tinashe dropped a spicy music video for her new song “Rascal (Superstar).” The song is unlike anything Tinashe's ever released. Over a slinky beat, Tinashe sings about money, cash, clothes a

Posted Images

It actually bugs me how fast people churn out music. Like, can we normalize not having a new song out every week? Every other week I can possibly deal with, but this **** is exhauuusting

we are never ever getting back together GIF by Taylor Swift

I'm still streaming the Hopscotch Remix so I'll be back to this thread in about 3 months :queenflopga:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It really is, & the opera singing does it for me! 

I love that opera singing! No one does that, it sounds fresh here.

1 hour ago, JayMac104 said:

Tinashe deserves a win. I loves ‘die a little bit’, ‘all hands on deck’, and ‘Slumber Party’.

YES! But let's not recommend, let's PROMOTE.

The beat is NASTY :lizzie: And Ms Banks is a great feature:

The unapologetic dancing, the choreo, the clothes, the good looking guys, the visuals, the bass, the freaking FLUTE:

Well... BRITNEY! And of course, the lesbian love <3:

21 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

It actually bugs me how fast people churn out music. Like, can we normalize not having a new song out every week? Every other week I can possibly deal with, but this **** is exhauuusting

we are never ever getting back together GIF by Taylor Swift

I'm still streaming the Hopscotch Remix so I'll be back to this thread in about 3 months :queenflopga:

haha yes, you're so right! I don't want to sound like an old basta---OK I'm old WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, we used to get THREE ALBUMS A YEAR THE MOST. So when I got Britney's first two album, I would listen to them a bazillion times, I feel like I could play every single second from beginning to end if I knew how to play instruments.
And just recently I bought a new pair of headphones, good ones, and OMG............ I listened to Ariana's "Sweetener" and I heard sounds I have never heard before, the album sounds ten times better that it did when I first listened to it on Spotify. We need to give albums real opportunities because there's so much work behind them.

Don't go for 3 months though, here you have it:

• Love 1
  • Like 1