Tinashe - "Rascal (Superstar)" (music video)

Yesss! She really won artistically with this era... I hated Die A Little Bit as the first single but the latest remix is everything and more :clicktina:

I wish the new song will maybe be a Reloaded version of Songs For You with the remixes as well... I need a full collection to stream :katycream:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delete this. 

Tinashe dropped a spicy music video for her new song “Rascal (Superstar).” The song is unlike anything Tinashe's ever released. Over a slinky beat, Tinashe sings about money, cash, clothes a

Posted Images

Sometimes I just don’t get the music industry. Tinashe didn’t have any commercial success since 2 On in 2014. 

It’s so pleasantly surprising to see her still releasing stuff after dismal sales from singles and albums over the years.

I'm here for it, but as an Iggy fan I'm used to them flopping so I'm not wasting any more energy on any new releases because not even their grandmas listen to them. So YAY FOR NASHE, I'll be listening/watching/rooting for her, but that's it. I swear these b itches are doomed.

Fire! song is already out in streaming platforms. I love it! something reminds me of unreleased Britney, wish this song was hers.

btw, did u guys checked her new remixes? I was obsessed with the Hopscotch one, but the Touch & One is fabulous, it's my favorite one at the moment!

• Love 4
  • Super Administrators
35 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Fire! song is already out in streaming platforms. I love it! something reminds me of unreleased Britney, wish this song was hers.

Not what I expected at all but pleasantly surprised!

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙