Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 13]

Please - no changing of entries, and no reserving of slots. 💛🧡💜

Message added by Roxxy

Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) - by Mariah Carey

:mcry::mcry: :katybelt::katybelt: :crying4: This song never fails to make me emotional :crying1: And even tho I surely can't sing, especially this power ballad - I LOVE to sing this as LOUD as I can - when I'm home alone :embarrassed:

• Love 3

Lucky by Britney. 

If there is nothing missing in my life :crying1:

• Love 4

Cause I fall and I crawl and I break and I take what I get and I turn it into :katybelt:

• Love 8

I was tempted to post "My humps" but I'm actually ashamed to sing it out loud :embarrassed:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Cause I fall and I crawl and I break and I take what I get and I turn it into :katybelt:

Oh wow. Right. That part! I was actually expecting a different Avril song to be entered.

"it's a damn cold night, trynna figure out this life" :katybelt:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

I don't really sing, but if I knew how to sing and had a good voice, I'd sing this out loud

• Love 8

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh wow. Right. That part! I was actually expecting a different Avril song to be entered.

"it's a damn cold night, trynna figure out this life" :katybelt:

Omg it didn't even come to mind. I was  thinking of Girlfriend. I'm with you is definitely an iconic song that I would sing out loud thought. :brityes:

• Love 1

I’m not even a Pink fan, but I can remember driving around with my cousin after we’d both broken up with our first bfs screaming this at the top of our lungs :katybelt: 

• Love 6

3 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Omg it didn't even come to mind. I was  thinking of Girlfriend. I'm with you is definitely an iconic song that I would sing out loud though

OMG yes Girlfriend is too! :yesplease::katybelt:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Trentals said:

I’m not even a Pink fan, but I can remember driving around with my cousin after we’d both broken up with our first bfs screaming this at the top of our lungs :katybelt: 

YAAAASSSS omg same my first college boyfriend, when we broke up, it was this and Rihanna's Take a Bow that I would sing out loud. :haha::katybelt:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

okay but this video is pure *** for me. Probably more of a me thing but it also gets me going at the gym.

#YoureAllInvitedToMyWeddingToGreysonChance2021 #HeresYourInvitationBaby #PutYourLoveAllOverMe

• Love 2

This was the first song to come to mind dd

• Love 6

10 minutes ago, Isla said:

This was the first song to come to mind dd

This is mine 

:imacoolmom:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

37 minutes ago, VCTR said:

okay but this video is pure *** for me. Probably more of a me thing but it also gets me going at the gym.

#YoureAllInvitedToMyWeddingToGreysonChance2021 #HeresYourInvitationBaby #PutYourLoveAllOverMe

That whole album is :letitburn: 

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

YAAAASSSS omg same my first college boyfriend, when we broke up, it was this and Rihanna's Take a Bow that I would sing out loud. :haha::katybelt:

Ooooooh I feel you!! :bsass: 

AND DONT TELL ME YOURE SORRY CAUSE YOURE NOT BABY WHEN I KNOW YOU ONLY SORRY YOU GOT CAUGHT :howdareyou: 

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, Trentals said:

AND DONT TELL ME YOURE SORRY CAUSE YOURE NOT BABY WHEN I KNOW YOU ONLY SORRY YOU GOT CAUGHT :howdareyou: 

Very that!!! You really have to sing it loud. It's so empowering. :howdareyou:

🦄 💛🧡💜

I was originally gonna put BOMT but someone else put it.

Idk if I should be annoyed or not lol

Anyways this song was and will ALWAYS be a bop! :lizzie:

• Love 6