This Day in Pop: Lucky music video premieres in 2000 (July 13)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On July 13 2000, Britney Spears released the iconic music video for Lucky, the second single off her Oops!... I Did It Again album. It was shot on June 12 and 13 of that year and it was directed by Da

Never heard this song in full. Sounds like a Disney Channel lullaby aimed for ages 5-9.  I dont get the hype. DOWNVOTE ONLY IF YOU LOVE WILL.I.AM AND BRITNEY JEAN ALBUM 

OMGGGGGGG LITERALLY HER BEST SONG AND VIDEO  SHE WAS AN ABSOLUTE BARBIE DOLL IN THIS WTF CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PROPHETIC MASTERPIECE IS NOW 20 YEARS OLD...I NEED A MOMENT  ALSO THIS WAS THE SON

Posted Images

OMGGGGGGG LITERALLY HER BEST SONG AND VIDEO :letitburn:

SHE WAS AN ABSOLUTE BARBIE DOLL IN THIS WTF CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PROPHETIC MASTERPIECE IS NOW 20 YEARS OLD...I NEED A MOMENT :crying2::crying4::otears:

ALSO THIS WAS THE SONG AND VIDEO THAT MADE ME A STAN AND I STILL GET  CHILLS UP AND DOWN MY BODY WHENEVER I PLAY IT  :crying1::wontcry::fakecry:

ALSO SOMEONE WHO'S ACTIVE ON TWITTER, PLEASE POST THE LUCKY VIDEO AND MAKE IT GO VIRAL SO SHE CAN GET MORE PRAISE FROM THE LOCALS :chrissy::letitburn:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Community Super Mods

... and 20 years have passed, during the second to the last chorus on the part where she sings "tears come at night" and her face goes from green dress bystander Britney to Lady Luck Britney - i'm still slayed.

:scalped::mae::blast:

• Love 8

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Community Super Mods

Every GP straight girls favorite BrItney song :imacoolmom: Fun Fact Hayley Kiyoko isn’t straight, but when I met her at the Panic! At the Disco concert I asked her what her favorite Britney song was and she said “that’s tough cause I love her so much, but if I had to choose it would be Lucky because I love singing it everywhere I go” and I was like where is the official cover sis? And she laughed her *** off :haha: for those who don’t know Hayley she’s an underrated Lesbian Pop Goddess 

• Love 5

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻