Does anyone have the receipt that Jamie submitted a petition to not have to notify Britney of upcoming hearings/court dates?

Hi all,

Months ago, sometime last year I believe, someone posted receipts that Jamie or one of his lawyers submitted a court request that would give them permission to not have to notify Britney of upcoming hearings/court dates. So basically if she missed these dates she would be **** out of luck. Do any of you remember/have the receipts for this? I believe it was in the massive Free Britney thread and I remember seeing the discussion as it was brought to our attention in real time. Do any of you remember this? If so, do you have the receipts so we can add to the pile of receipts we already have?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

idk any court request, but she was not notified when they filed for conservatorship in January 30, 2008. And one day later she was involuntarily sent to the hospital, without any means of communication there.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

But I think it was rejected by the court, right? 

No it was approved. Dishonorable Judge Reva Goetz said something like, “because it would be detrimental for Britney to notify anyone,” or something to that nature. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

No it was approved. Dishonorable Judge Reva Goetz said something like, “because it would be detrimental for Britney to notify anyone,” or something to that nature. 

I can't believe. Maybe thats why her mom got involved? :omggg:

5 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I can't believe. Maybe thats why her mom got involved? :omggg:

Who knows. Because Lynne didn’t get involved until 11 years after the fact. And I’m still unsure of her intentions since she hasn’t filed a petition to end the CON. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I do remember that post and I remember seeing the document (and the explanation that that’s what *** meant) It’s probably in the #FreeBritney MEGATHREAD. 

It's here, sis.

8 hours ago, wukemon said:

Unless you are referring to when the conservatorship was established in 2008, I’m not aware of a similar request in 2019.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1cfYlSlqty/

The full document is the February 1 Notice one here

On 7/12/2020 at 6:16 PM, MacLaura said:

I don´t have time to look for it but here is the link to court documents from 2008 (compiled mostly by Meaner, I think): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m72eP9-CujS6_k0rW26QQ89TQPqKGaCh?fbclid=IwAR0rDC0CqxRDcsrHVUhXeuk1Uf_x2QQswrH1UFOYzDglq4qrFH4sYPEmwDY

• Love 1