Jump to content

Rose McGowan deleted her #FreeBritney posts


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie Lynn ... I can hardly hold back from typing what I really want to say about her. Like, I’m thisclose to going off on her.🤬 

Team B back at it

Well then why tf did she try to get invoved t start with if there wa a chance it would backfire? I am so angry and upset with all them bringing it to the spotlight, having their 15 minutes of media at

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yup James and Lou either threatened her or contacted her with some sob story.

****

Mmhmm. Same old, same old.😒One of these days the evil con squad will meet their match. They’ll come up against someone of equal stature who won’t back down. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Dina and Lou, what a scary duo...

Rose spends her time talking about controversial topics all day, If she delented the FreeBritney content, can you image the level of threats?

Taryn Manning also deleted her post when she was worried with Britney, then posted the next day an apology to Brit... Jamie Lynn liked her second post, but not the first.

Can you really threaten/sue someone just for saying what she did though? It was minimal. She probably took it down for other reasons. You can't sue someone for that. I wonder if they reached out to her to "explain" the situation. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Can you really threaten/sue someone just for saying what she did though? It was minimal. She probably took it down for other reasons. You can't sue someone for that. I wonder if they reached out to her to "explain" the situation. 

They reached out, but I believe It was a passive agressive situation. Courtney Love already said people contact her and told to stop talking about Britney case + Lou Taylor, months ago.

They probably said she doesn't know the truth and If keep digging It will be worse, certain ways to speak can be very frightening... Dina Lapolt is one of the most powerful lawyers in the industry, her team probably has a heavy hand on this... With the approval of the Spears.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Just now, Buffybot said:

They reached out, but I believe It was a passive agressive situation. Courtney Love already said people contact her and told to stop talking about Britney case + Lou Taylor, months ago.

They probably said she doesn't know the truth and If keep digging It will be worse, certain ways to speak can be very frightening... Dina Lapolt is one of the most powerful lawyers in the industry, her team probably has a heavy hand on this... With the approval of the Spears.

Oooh, more tea on the Courtney Love situation please. What did she say exactly. Do you have a link? Much appreciated.

Creepy ****. 

Link to post
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oooh, more tea on the Courtney Love situation please. What did she say exactly. Do you have a link? Much appreciated.

Creepy ****. 

She almost ended up in c-ship and Lou Taylor was involved, then she said something about a property Lou almost stole, she didn't give details.

Courtney talked about Britney before many times, supported FreeBritney, but stopped and explained she couldn't talk anymore about all of this.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Yall can't act that way.

We all need to remember that Britney still hasn't said anything publicly. And her team is pushing this everything is "ok" on her instagram.

No one knows what made Rose delete that post. As far as we know they made Britney herself make that phone call.

OMG Can you imagine?!?!

Making those calls to celebs like she was reading the cards left in her locker from The Zone???

dead GIF

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block