Bombastic Love: Myah Marie's Inspiration?

So, I was just listening to Britney's first self-titled album (the beautiful gem that it is) and when I got to "Bombastic Love" a connection was made in my mind. I feel like Britney's vocal delivery in this song is what Myah Maire tried to imitate while recording for Brit. I can really hear the inspiration on some of the Britney Jean tracks especially "Til It's Gone". Just a thought but what do y'all think, do you hear the specific "Bombastic Love" inspiration too or is it just me?

confused eminem GIF

Since "Bombastic Love" was my favourite song when I was a kid, I heard the similarity to this masterpiece when I heard "Til It's Gone" for the very first time as well. 

Actually, before listening to "Britney Jean" more often, I was quite happy to hear Britney singing in that style again... How wrong I was haha

7 hours ago, Mainshow said:

Since "Bombastic Love" was my favourite song when I was a kid, I heard the similarity to this masterpiece when I heard "Til It's Gone" for the very first time as well. 

Actually, before listening to "Britney Jean" more often, I was quite happy to hear Britney singing in that style again... How wrong I was haha

Lol, the first few times I listened to Britney Jean I really liked it but it really is the more you listen the more you "hear" :icant2: I really miss Britney's old style of singing full voiced. I still enjoy her current tone but I do long for some of those nostalgic notes from her. ;)

• Love 1