Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i’ve been thinking that mona lisa kind of “reflects” what britney has lived since a lot of years ago, and now that the free britney movement its on its peak and the next hearing is this month, we should make it #1, or at least popular, to spread awareness about her case and make the hashtag more popular!

• Love 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

She was taken under, drowning in her sea, running like an angel, she was crying and could not see 
Now, see, everyone's watching as she starts to fall, they want her to break down. There will be a legend of her fall.

:decisions:

• Love 5
  • Dislike 1

We def should start a campaing to rise Monalisa on itunes just like we did for Mood Ring

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

I'm here for it:hiii: I loooove Mona Lisa. It's better than Rebellion.

What should we do?

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I'm here for it:hiii: I loooove Mona Lisa. It's better than Rebellion.

What should we do?

We should talk to b-armys with lots of followers on twitter... I can send some DMs...

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

We have to choose a hashtag... Justice4MonaLisa?

Yeah, other day I mentioned about Mona Lisa when someone did a thread for overprotected justice campaign.

If people bought and streamed Mood Ring, why not do the same for a song Britney wrote about the dark side of the industry?

People should know her songwriter side and It fits with Free Britney theme.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

Nowadays I think the best way to make a song viral is through TikTok, with a challenge like BOMB, I'm here for either Mona Lisa or Overprotected to be bombarded on that app :blast:

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

Lou being obvious with the downvotes :tongueney:

• Haha 5
  • Dislike 1

Isn’t there an overprotected campaign already? I mean Mona Lisa is a good idea too but shouldn’t we stick to 1?

Overprotected and Mona Lisa!!! Come on let's do it!!! Make a spotify playlist with this 2 songs that we can all listen to!!! They are perfect for the message we have to spread!!!

I love the song.. last year it was most played track on my spotify but i really prefer original version cause somehow I think she is more relate to first one and on a second one they wanted to change an emotions that she wanted to share with that song

Why would we make the edited version that her label released go #1? That doesnt send a message at all. Plus, the GP is stupid. They'll believe she actually was cloned. :sofedup: Also, again, why are we streaming? We're literally just putting money into Lou's pockets. :didilie: :cackling:

💜 Looking for lyrics? Buy them here! 💜