Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign it: 100K+ signatures and the federal government has to discuss Britney's conservatorship

@Jordan Miller post this and remember when posting to reinforce that you have to confirm the signature on your email after signing it

• Love 8
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

same, I'm tired of this khar @YannFrance disliking everything that has to do with helping Britney. Enough, dude. We get it, you like to see her restrained and in a cship. You enjoy seeing her misery. Now go away. We don't need your negativity around here. 

And if you're gonna defend your actions, DO IT NOW!!!!! Quit being a coward and say who you are. You've got balls to dislike everything behind a computer.... let's see you speak. What are you afraid of? 

He is a lame as try hard troll. He is a pro conservatorship and keeps rubbing it to ppls faces. So he can get attention he desperately seeks that he obviously isn't getting irl.

I have a feeling he is someone's dupe. And its quite obvious. Why is he allowed to be around and troll ppl on such a serious matter is beyond me.

• Love 6
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

@YannFranceso how much did you get paid to speak pro cship? For real. Cuz I can double it if you can agree to stop 

Just report his *** and his fake *** avi. Also report him for targeted downvoting. Let's see if Jordan will imply his rules to him the way he did for my 3 downvotes in a row to certain someone.

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Dislike 1

Hmmm, @Jordan Miller mind looking into this user and doing something? I get the whole freedom of speech, but it's becoming a bit annoying now that he's constantly downvoting everything we write about pro freebritney and anti cship, anti Lou, etc. 

• Love 7
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Is “he” LouLou? :jl:
Edit: i think it is hahaha

I think he's related to him. And desperate for attention. Get your 5 mins of fame sis. :imok:

Waiting for my downvote:bop:

• Haha 4
  • Dislike 1

Do u guys can share this on twitter, insta pages. So whole world could see and vote.

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

How can i report him he really got on my nerves

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

Is it restricted to US citizens only or can anyone else vote? 

Also this needs to be everywhere, only 8379 ppl have signed this :tiffsniffle:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

This really should have been the first petition people made instead of three change.org because I think people who signed the other one will be led likely to sign another.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4