Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Katy Perry renames her fanbase from KatyCats to KatyClowns

A new era? Wasn't she promoting her new album like a few days ago?? Something to do with daisies:cheese:

Alsl what a horrible name, her fanbase deserves better... I wonder what they think about this :fran:

I guess pregnancy hormones does hard on her. 

Katy rn trying to make a comeback:

clown grave GIF

Anyone think this is her attempt at a "Reputation" era? Similar to how Taylor used the snake, Katy might just be using the clown to say she's in on the joke. She was made out to be a clown in the Witness era, and she's giving the middle finger to the haters. She seems happier, healthier, and delivering the best vocals of her career in this era.

The music she has released in the last few months have all been solid songs (though, not radio smash hits). I think she knows exactly what she's doing and has better control (personally) over her career than ever before.

Full disclosure: While I'm a Katycatclown, I haven't been on board with everything she's done (not promoting Never Really Over was such a miss, and the Witness era was a mess). That being said, I think she's killing it in this era -- considering we're in the middle of a pandemic and she's like 13 months pregnant, still hard at work. ✌🏼

35 minutes ago, recreationareas said:

she's like 13 months pregnant

I hope this is a joke :jj:

21 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

I hope this is a joke :jj:

Of course. Was just meant to emphasize that it feels like she's been pregnant for so long (thanks to time going by slower with COVID). 

:orangu:

Im a Katyclown now?  This is like the most important day of my life :tiffanycries::ipass:

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o