Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

that's cool, I already knew that letter but didn't know that guy.

I wish that Israeli friend of her during 2008/2009, who helped to film For The Record too would come out of nowhere to speak how was Britney during that time and spill some knowledge,

I'm talking about this guy. I remember he did an interview for a Britney fan site some years ago (x-britney.com), someone find it please. From what I remember, he's back to Israel and he used to work in the military. He was seen with Britney a lot in 2008 always carrying a camera, he filmes a lot of stuff for For The Record and I remember from that interview there's A LOT, hours and hours of footage that didn't air.

Found something: The Sun reports that the dude’s name is Lee and he’s a former Israeli soldier. 

found more info on Lee: https://www.sopl.us/blog/my-journey-into-the-rabbit-hole-of-scammers-scoundrels-aloa-security-professionals-association-britney-spears

britbodyguard1.jpg

5bb3de78250000360038cb1d.jpeg?ops=scalef

original.jpg

original.jpg

293157605.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Did anyone type out the letter? bc that is just a struggle to read at this time of the morning. 

Haven’t we seen this letter before? Hopefully it goes viral 

2 minutes ago, Megan Fox. said:

Did anyone type out the letter? bc that is just a struggle to read at this time of the morning. 

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I wish that Israeli friend of her during 2008/2009, who helped to film For The Record too would come out of nowhere to speak how was Britney during that time and spill some knowledge,

I'm talking about this guy. I remember he did an interview for a Britney fan site some years ago (x-britney.com), someone find it please. From what I remember, he's back to Israel and he used to work in the military. He was seen with Britney a lot in 2008 always carrying a camera, he filmes a lot of stuff for For The Record and I remember from that interview there's A LOT, hours and hours of footage that didn't air.

Found something: The Sun reports that the dude’s name is Lee and he’s a former Israeli soldier. 

found more info on Lee: https://www.sopl.us/blog/my-journey-into-the-rabbit-hole-of-scammers-scoundrels-aloa-security-professionals-association-britney-spears

britbodyguard1.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

293157605.jpg

Of ALL people, why specific him? :deserves: because he is hot?

Wow, I remember him.

The post about her doing therapy outshined the letters last year, now we have the opportunity to show It to the locals, they're interested. 

A Win dance dancing GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

This has to go viral, let's tag people with a lot of followers/subscribers !!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

You need new friends. :imacat:comedy central anders holmvik GIF by WorkaholicsPop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Hide contents

just joking GIF

Well, I invited you over to hang out but you turned me down. 

:tiffanycries:

2 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Well, I invited you over to hang out but you turned me down. 

:tiffanycries:

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

30 minutes ago, LELE said:

im pissed off on this guy Andrew Gallery  for not showing this letter before in 2008-2010 . 

He was under contract then. Contracts like that typically expire after 5 years. Usually 

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

I am glad that he has shown his face because that tells us again that the letter is valid and it is written by her and she in that letter speaks clearly of her thoughts and this is something fundamental, a good lawyer would have already used it.

This, I think this is good tbh

9 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

Whisper effect: Did I text the wrong person? Who did I send those *personal* photos to?

He seems really cool and I didn't realize how close of friends they were.  No wonder she was so comfortable being candid in that special.  I wonder if they still speak at all?  Probably not.

Maybe he didn't speak out sooner because of an NDA?

14 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Whisper effect: Did I text the wrong person? Who did I send those *personal* photos to?

54 minutes ago, Dirk said:

britbodyguard1.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

293157605.jpg

Who’s he? 7nGsrBx.gif

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

I hate to say it but I’ve never seen this before! What’s the history of this? :kidcries: