"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a feeling a lot of the stuff that the gp didn’t pay attention too is gonna start coming up as breaking news....    jamie better watch out 

A photographer named Andrew Gallery, who worked with Britney on For The Record and became close friends with her, just revealed that he was the one to share a letter Britney wrote him between 2009-201

It's 5am here and I haven't slept so apologies for any errors - I transcribed it as quickly as I could  After reading Kevin's article in People, I was amazed at how a lot of the focus was on Brit

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I'm so excited about this. I've been dealing with a friend who is a non-believer and I keep sending him stuff and he keeps saying it's fake and "fan conspiracy". Can't wait to see what he says. 

Hide contents

He called Rose McGowen "crazy" so he needs to be cancelled regardless. 

You need new friends. :imacat:comedy central anders holmvik GIF by WorkaholicsPop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Spoiler

just joking GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2