Who was your first celebrity crush?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was 6-7 and obsessed with this movie and this man. I even asked for a Leonardo DiCaprio book from our school book fair. Imagine my parents surprise when I asked for a Pokémon and Leonardo DiCaprio b

Justin Timberlake, Ryan Phillippe, Chad Michael Murray, David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Matthew Laurence, Jesse Metcalfe, Josh Duhamel, Paul Walker, Nick Lachey, David Boreanaz, Ryan Sheckler...yes I was a

First... ever? This is a tough one. But imma have to say Justin Timberlake and Nicki Byrne of Westlife.  

Posted Images

• Community Curators
2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Justin Timberlake, Ryan Phillippe, Chad Michael Murray, David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Matthew Laurence, Jesse Metcalfe, Josh Duhamel, Paul Walker, Nick Lachey, David Boreanaz, Ryan Sheckler...yes I was a ***** adolescent and where I do, it's legal ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

you have excellent taste :cardi:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

My first celeb crush was Taylor Lautner.
The others were Justin Bieber, Chris Pine, Justin Timberlake, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, and Theo James. 

• Love 4

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Its kind of embarrasing to say :OMGney:, but this two hunky guys from 90s mexican telenovelas made my teenager hormones go crazyy...
Jorge da Silva

699582_640px.jpg?1226575761

Fernando Colunga

742753198_75c725f6c2.jpg

And from pop star scene I think JC Chasez was my biggest crush, he is just too cute. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Barajas said:

Its kind of embarrasing to say :OMGney:, but this two hunky guys from 90s mexican telenovelas made my teenager hormones go crazyy...
Jorge da Silva

699582_640px.jpg?1226575761

Fernando Colunga

742753198_75c725f6c2.jpg

And from pop star scene I think JC Chasez was my biggest crush, he is just too cute. 

Lol damn they're hot! I wonder if they still look like that

• Exhale+
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Jesse Mccartney

Here's a weird brag for you guys but the first time I came out to anyone was to Brie Larson on the phone talking about Jesse McCartney. She was his opening act at the time.

• Love 2