Today is Jessica Simpson’s Birthday!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is Jessica Simpson’s Birthday! I remember when Sweet Kisses came out and buying the album. Yeah, I bought the album and I thought I Wanna Love You Forever was a bop. Her voice was powerful and a

Ugh, came here to post the iconic chicken of the sea clip, but someone already beat me to it. 

Happy birthday day to my Texan sister. I love this song of hers. @Corso this one is for you   

Posted Images

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Jessica as Daisy Duke 😍 all the straight boys wanted to **** her and all the gay boys wanted to be her 😍

:cardi: I wanted both :jj:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

This can be out wedding dance, what do you think ?

Yes, I like the video and the song is great but I feel it should be a Britney song instead? Since we met on here and all. What Britney song would fit?

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Corso said:

Yes, I like the video and the song is great but I feel it should be a Britney song instead? Since we met on here and all. What Britney song would fit?

Hmm lets see how about brave new girl since we both love it ?

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I always laughed so hard at "this girl named Coup" and Jessica says "COUP??" Lol it reminds me of Britney's, "fix it for mayyyyy!"

:makeup:

Yeah it was cringe but laugh worthy cringe. I am so glad they stopped doing voice over lines in songs, imagine Jessica at 40 now singing that song and just shouting Coup, id lose it :lolnoworries:

My Trinity: I Wanna Love You Forever, With You, A Public Affair. Although I do listen a lot to her single releases since they're very few, i think Camila has released more singles from her last album than Jessica had in 4 albums :pieceofwhat:

Favorite non single tracks: Underneath, I Have Loved You, You Don't Have to Let Go. In This Skin is the only record of hers i purchased

ps

i remember she has a song with Destiny's Child which is practically a duet with Beyonce while the other girls sing background :orly:

• Like 1