Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Britney the most fascinating female artist of all time?

Yes definitely (at least for me)

There is something about her that just captivates me and keeps me hooked even though she hasn't delivered good performances in a long time.

Even though she can't dance anymore, looks different and is kinda ditzy; I still love her.

#Fan4Life :)

As usual, no lies detected from this hottie that I love so much. We been knew. :chrissy:

When will your faves spill as hard as user @DignifiedLove :lessons:

Thoughts @WhateverYouNeed ? :thelook:

🦄 💛🧡💜

She's the perfect example for past, present and future generations :mhm:

2 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

Yes, I’m a fan of her voice and of course her music but I also find her so intriguing.

Tea. Truly an angel if there ever was one on Earth. Everything about her was so captivating and she represented an entire generation without offending or appropriating others. A true feminist icon light years ahead of her time. tina.gif

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Yes definitely (at least for me)

There is something about her that just captivates me and keeps me hooked even though she hasn't delivered good performances in a long time.

Even though she can't dance anymore, looks different and is kinda ditzy; I still love her.

#Fan4Life :)

Spill. Britney is my day one pop star and despite her career ups and downs, she still finds a way to lure me in despite her half-assing a big part of her career last decade. I could never hate her, even if I tried. tina.gif

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

As usual, no lies detected from this hottie that I love so much. We been knew. :chrissy:

When will your faves spill as hard as user @DignifiedLove :lessons:

Thoughts @WhateverYouNeed ? :thelook:

Legends only :chrissy:

@WhateverYouFlop couldn't do it :tina:

32 minutes ago, GetEverybodyMoving said:

Of course, I still remember vividly I used to go on BH to look for Britney updates every day.

Same omg I remember discovering her music, interviews, videos, documentaries, tours, etc. around 2008/9 and immediately falling in love. Joined BH a year after and the rest is history. :tina:

9 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

She's the perfect example for past, present and future generations :mhm:

The spillage :tina: 

Britney is a once in a lifetime star and if you're ever depressed, just remember how fortunate we are to be living on the same planet as her tina.gif 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

In my opinion SHE IS! With Marilyn Monroe is the most human celebrity

Yes she is well at least for this generation. There is something just so captivating about her, whenever I get her albums or open anything that has to do with her there's this particular joy/excitement I feel that no other singer makes me feel. She truly is a star. 

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

For sure.

Her life is a bit of an enigma which is why people’s interests are still peaked.

The thing I personally adore about Brit is how humble and down to earth she is, even after everything that happened. 

She’s a people pleaser which has been part of her downfall for sure - trying to keep everyone around her happy - but it also is why she is so well respected and deemed as such a professional in the industry. Nobody ever has a bad word to say about her. Not a diva or hard to work with. Not a bit*h. 

Just Britney, bit*h.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

14 minutes ago, Needleney said:

For Britney fans, yes, obviously.

For the GP, no.

For the GP, they would find Ariana grande or Taylor swift (no hate to these stars) more fascinating :imacat:

Yes and no other bich is on her level! 

I remember Michael saying that Britney is missing the "mystery" to be in the game for a long time.. 

but a few years later she is the epitome of mysteriousness, conspiracy and very polarizing