Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears Is Enjoying A Career Boom Thanks To An Unlikely Format—Vinyl

bjomt.jpg.25fcd4cfe4a1813ba676e81f21c15159.jpg

From Forbes:

• It has now been almost four years since Britney Spears last released an album (2016’s Glory remains her most recent full-length), and while she remains a hugely popular musician, she hasn’t seen her studio efforts perform well on the all-genre Billboard 200 albums ranking in quite some time. There is, however, one chart where her LPs have been enjoying a resurgence, and it’s one that few could have predicted would be a hot spot for the pop singer even a short time ago.

This week, Spears earns another career placement on the Vinyl Albums chart, which ranks the 25 bestselling titles on wax in the U.S. every frame. The pop superstar’s debut ...Baby One More Time opens at No. 22, finding its way to the list for the first time long after it made an enormous splash on other Billboard lists.

...Baby One More Time is one of two Spears full-lengths that have debuted on the Vinyl Albums chart for the first time in 2020, with the other, Britney Jean, rising all the way to No. 3 back in May.

Read the full article here

The vinyls are great ! So why not giving her a #1 spot for oops new version ?

gotta catch ‘em all!

Why don’t they go number 1? Don’t she sell out those in a matter of minutes? I guess it doesn’t be a lot of copies 

It’s weird...I kinda prefer her albums in vinyl format now than CD. I guess since I can digitally access her music and I hate having to import my cds 

50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

• Britney Jean - #3  :urite:
  • In the Zone - #4
  • Oops!... I Did It Again - #6
  • Blackout - #9
  • ...Baby One More Time - #22
  • Britney - 24
  • Circus - NA
  • Femme Fatale - NA
  • Glory - NA

I think Glory could have a chance if they released the new cover as a vinyl

And that’s considering most of the fan base hates it. This shows the true GP favorites :queenie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And that’s considering most of the fan base hates it. This shows the true GP favorites :queenie:

I suppose it might have more to do with releases by other artists, but still :explainlol:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Why don’t they go number 1? Don’t she sell out those in a matter of minutes? I guess it doesn’t be a lot of copies 

yeah, I think it's the limited amount of copies what is, well, limiting the chart positions.

Current artists are releasing new albums / singles on vinyl, I suppose, and I guess they sell more

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think Glory could have a chance if they released the new cover as a vinyl

Would have bought multiple copies if they had released it with the new cover. :praisega:

1 hour ago, martini88 said:

Thanks @Jordan Millerfor the main page and edit 💋 

it was me, but you're welcome :imacat: :haha:

that link was a pain in the *** to edit, I don't know why it messes up with the code of the page :idkney:

25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it was me, but you're welcome :imacat: :haha:

that link was a pain in the *** to edit, I don't know why it messes up with the code of the page :idkney:

🤣 🤣 edited original message

wish I could use the gifs on my phone 

sorry for the 🤕 

Gen Z do be eating her up as a form of nostalgia and also on Tik Tok conspiracies 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney Jean - #3  :urite:

Suprisingly, it was her slowest album to sell out in vinyl format :queenflopga:

Spoiler

And blackout was her fastest selling out within 3 hours :queenflopga: