Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Rose McGowan talks #FreeBritney

I love Rose, always have!

but in this instance I think she may be reaching with that one particular post! But Queen Rose you keep spreading the message!

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I love Rose, always have!

but in this instance I think she may be reaching with that one particular post! But Queen Rose you keep spreading the message!

We never know. We all know Britney likes most random **** ever,from books she reads,music she listens to etc. So you never know.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Good marketing Rose.

But I’m glad she’s bringing attention to this!

• Love 3
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

If any Hollywood star actually speaks out on this,on national TV. Its gonna be Rose. In all honesty I doubt she recorded that album to be a commercial hit. She knew it and whoever worked on it knew that as well.

Rose went (first) after one of the most Evil and corrupted men in Hollywood.

I absolutely agree!

time to spam her with comments..

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She has been associated with very questionable people.  Here comes her next clout train.  Great. 

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

is she the powerful woman who's going to help Britney that the psychics predict? :O

Very much!
she is the one who brought he #metoo movement and exposed a dirty and crawly creep Weinstein! She is quite  a she can overtake very powerful men (obviously not the president but strong people)

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Very much!
she is the one who brought he #metoo movement and exposed a dirty and crawly creep Weinstein! She is quite  a she can overtake very powerful men (obviously not the president but strong people)

So unexpected. we all thought it would be madge or cher.

Rose for the win❤️

I tagged her yesterday on the comments of Britney's post :gloria: you think she saw it? :gloria:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I love Rose so much! We need her to be more vocal, especially once the hearings come. Britney, we’re going to help you! We won’t give up! Chin up queen b! We’re coming 

ready lets go GIF