Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iconic Exhale Moments

Exhale, is our home, is a place where we can interact and share our opinions. We all are a big family. Exhale has had countless of users, situations, discussions, topics  throughout these years  We have had hard times and we have had good times. Like every other family. 

For me one of the most Iconic Exhale moments was the Britmas served by the legendary "BRITFAN505" user.

(Still waiting for his promised comeback :tear::wontcry:)

Do you rememeber any other iconic Exhale moments?iconic-exhale.jpg.1bc51a9f0753712ed1fd0368a66042eb.jpg

I think the most iconic moment I’ve experienced was when Jordan featured a thread I wrote about Nicki Minaj, but then once it was featured, I changed the entire thread to call out the racists on here.

:weusay:

We've come a long way, @Jordan Miller. I’ve grown so much since then. And now @Style. and I are practically exhale besties

:gloss:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, illuminatiney said:

Do you rememeber any other iconic Exhale moments?iconic-exhale.jpg.1bc51a9f0753712ed1fd0368a66042eb.jpg

I’ve had a few different accounts over the years and have witnessed many an iconic Exhale meltdown.

titus andromedon lemonade GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidtangry titus andromedon GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
angry titus andromedon GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

6 minutes ago, Corso said:

I’ve had a few different accounts over the years and have witnessed many an iconic Exhale meltdown.

titus andromedon lemonade GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidtangry titus andromedon GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Hmm just watched this episode today...

Iconic = prime @EasyThere when he was feeling inspired :goat:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

the Domination Announcement 

and then the Domination Cancellation :queenflopga: :gagacrash:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Hmm just watched this episode today...

Iconic = prime @EasyThere when he was feeling inspired :goat:

#EasyThereIsOverParty :goat:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

you joined 18 hrs ago :didilie:

what moments are you talking about? 

:queenie:

I've been here since day one :queenflopga:

My tv shows/edits are iconic :chrissy:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

The user @Destiny back back on 2015-2017 I think, she commented on EVERY THREAD and was on the forum 24/7, she got dragged cuz people "asummed" she had no life :badthoughts:  she was iconic tbh

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember the Make Me... video shooting, the Desert Performance, the MM premiere :orangu: the Domination Announcement 

The Desert Performance :gimmemoar::wontcry:

Just now, Oxic said:

The user @Destiny back back on 2015-2017 I think, she commented on EVERY THREAD and was on the forum 24/7, she got dragged cuz people "asummed" she had no life :badthoughts:  she was iconic tbh

I remember ha !!!! :mcry:

18 minutes ago, Corso said:

Too many meltdowns :wontcry:

8 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Omg where is she ? She was just a kid lol. I remember her relationship with DignifiedLove I think. I used to had her on my old Twitter acc. And I think that was actually 2013-1r time span