Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Popular Exhale Terms

Recommended Posts

Exhale, is our home, is a place where we can interact and share our opinions. We all are a big family. Exhale has had countless of users, situations, discussions, topics  throughout these years  We have had hard times and we have had good times. Like every other family. 

 

Do you rememeber popular Exhale terms we used to use/still use?

I remember we used to use Slè/Slé back in the day. (2008/2009ish)

SLÉ: 

verb

Slay / Slayed 

:byebitch:

Do you rememeber any other popular term?

terms.jpg.1a33ccdc64f7f03605b4a5f7229a4db4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Exhale influenced me with the word "flawless".

Back in 2011 - 2013, "flawless" was so overused like the gen z terms: "lit" "dope" and "kween".

Whenever exhalers see good lighting and good makeup photos of Britney on x-factor, they would instantly say "flawless". :tiffanynod:

It was also used when Britney's performances was good.

Other iconic terms that I remember were "ohh gawd" or "ohh lawd:jumpney:

Share this post


Link to post

"desert performance:barbie:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

Cool and faded :) :verycool: 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

Share this post


Link to post

6 or 7 costume changes :akii:

 

  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

Back in 2011 - 2013, "flawless" was so overused like the gen z terms: "lit" "dope" and "kween".

Those are Millennial terms lol :leaving:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Towelney said:

Those are Millennial terms lol :leaving:

Ohh gawd you guys really like to ignore the main point on my posts, find minor mistakes, and shove it into my face.

If y'all think picking on me is "cool" then ok that's cool and therapeutic, it's like a ball of energy and refreshing so yeah it's a lot of fun and yeah it's really cool :brityes:

Share this post


Link to post

“I promise you it’ll be a morning to remember”

as in

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Corso said:

“I promise you it’ll be a morning to remember”

as in

 

:dead:

the video that haunts us forever, I think she used pre recorded vocals :dead:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

Exhale influenced me with the word "flawless".

Back in 2011 - 2013, "flawless" was so overused like the gen z terms: "lit" "dope" and "kween".

Whenever exhalers see good lighting and good makeup photos of Britney on x-factor, they would instantly say "flawless". :tiffanynod:

It was also used when Britney's performances was good.

Other iconic terms that I remember were "ohh gawd" or "ohh lawd:jumpney:

:queenie:

Back in 2011 we used to overused  flawless, dope, knween so fukin much :spit:

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

Ohh gawd you guys really like to ignore the main point on my posts, find minor mistakes, and shove it into my face.

If y'all think picking on me is "cool" then ok that's cool and therapeutic, it's like a ball of energy and refreshing so yeah it's a lot of fun and yeah it's really cool :brityes:

I’m sorry 😞. Picking on you was never my intention.


🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Towelney said:

I’m sorry 😞. Picking on you was never my intention.

It was being sarcastic :miley:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

It was being sarcastic :miley:

Oh. :clownery:


🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Oh. :clownery:

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

R.I.P

@Towelney

Got r/WOOSHED

”Your cancellations shall be missed”

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Corso said:

“I promise you it’ll be a morning to remember”

as in

 

The one time in her career she actually prerecorded live vocals instead of using the CD.


𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

R.I.P

@Towelney

Got r/WOOSHED

”Your cancellations shall be missed”

Not you r/woosh-ing me :airpls:


🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...